Cup double book, signing and trophy pictures

garydavidson

Just received an email from the club about this one (not sure if Ed is still on the forum?): 

Make Mine A Double The Lockdown Legends – St Johnstone FC: 2020-21

Following up on the acclaimed Our Day in May (2015), Author and fan Ed Hodge has captured the thoughts of each individual involved in the incredible journey that was St Johnstone's Cup double-winning 2020/21 season. 

The book published by Birlinn Ltd and Arena Sport will be available to purchase exclusively from McDiarmid Park on Sunday, the 17th of October, between 11.30 am and 1.30 pm. Price - £12.99.

We are delighted also to announce that the players will be hosting a book signing between 11.30 am - 1.30 pm on Sunday.

There will be an opportunity for those who purchase the book to get a picture with the two trophies on the day. 

*Please note that due to covid restrictions, the stadium is only open for customers purchasing the book, and a one-way system will be in place*

7 hours ago, Rob said:

Sounds good. So Im guessing each player will have their own page and you could get it signed on that page. Going to have to then track down the few that have left the club or dont turn up on Sunday. Be a nice thing to have.

“Our day in May”, there was several blank pages at the end of the book where the players and management signed their autographs, I assume it will be the same with this book.

Edited by glenrothes saintee

33 minutes ago, langside-saint said:

Going to give this one a miss, I bought the last book, got it all signed and never even looked at it. Now im unable to stand for longer than ten minutes without being in pain, and no doubt the queue will be enormous! 

Really wanted a photo with the trophies too! 

Are you a season ticket holder? You'll still get an opportunity for a photo with the trophies when they do their trophy day, if so.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:07 AM, langside-saint said:

Im not sadly, cant justify being unemployed and holding a season ticket :(

When I was unemployed I always made sure I got a season ticket .dole is depressing enough,going to games was only thing that kept me going .Ye can use my Season ticket if ye want chief to get yer photo with the cups .