Saints v Livi , Saturday 16/10/21

Melbourne Saint

This is an interesting one, given that there were a few injuries prior to the break. Can't see CD breaking up May/Kane, midfield? A few injuries hopefully to be cleared up, but I'm sure the older ones will gain from this. 

Defence, against Livi, if Gordon is close to fitness, but clearly low on match time, he still has to play. Doubts over a few in midfield, but assuming fit to play,

So...

Clarke

Ambrose,-Gordon,-McCart 

Rooney- MOH

Midfield is very interesting...

Crawford (?) Wotherspoon- McPherson(?)

Kane- May

That's attacking. We should go for that, injuries/ fitness permitting

Pretty exciting lineup.

4 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

This is an interesting one, given that there were a few injuries prior to the break. Can't see CD breaking up May/Kane, midfield? A few injuries hopefully to be cleared up, but I'm sure the older ones will gain from this. 

Defence, against Livi, if Gordon is close to fitness, but clearly low on match time, he still has to play. Doubts over a few in midfield, but assuming fit to play,

So...

Clarke

Ambrose,-Gordon,-McCart 

Rooney- MOH

Kane- May

Pretty exciting lineup.

Crawford's out for a couple of weeks I believe. It's also been reported this week that MOH and Booth both have "niggles" but will hopefully be OK. Spoony played 64 minutes for Canada last night so guess there's a chance he'll be rested. Sounds like Gordon, Bryson and Davidson are all close to playing but I reckon they'll be on the bench unless injuries mean they have to come in.

Personally I think we'll go for a similar line-up as the Dundee game, but with MacPherson in for Crawford and McCart (assuming his suspension's over?) in for Dendoncker. That would be:

___________________Clark

_________Rooney Ambrose McCart

MOH ____________Craig ___________Booth

______MacPherson ______Wotherspoon

______________Kane___ May

8 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

So...

Clarke

Ambrose,-Gordon,-McCart 

Rooney- MOH

Kane- May

Pretty exciting lineup.

CD in papers saying he would have to monitor Spoony very carefully as he didn't arrive back In Scotland until today 

He played last game because he slept on the plane 

On the injury front 

LG back in full training could make Celtic 

Bryson flying in training available tomorrow. Will never be able to Play Saturday Tuesday Saturday but CD points out he played 30 games last season 

Davidson similar 

McPherson could feature tomorrow 

Crawford could be ready for Celtic game 

MOH and Booth both knocks but should be OK for Livingston game 

Brown fit again and available for tomorrow 

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

If all are fit and available

Clark

Ambrose   Gordon   McCart 

MOH   Crawford    Craig     Booth

Wotherspoon

Kane  May

If Wotherspoon unavailable

Clark

Ambrose   Gordon   McCart 

Rooney   Crawford    Craig     Booth

MOH

Kane  May

It good to have a choice

48 minutes ago, tucker said:

I'd imagine so nice to see muzz back ,nice problems to have for Callum,I'd like to see the Finnish lad get a game

Callum said in courier that e2 is almost up to speed. I know he had a few weeks in limbo but he came here mid season so surely it doesn't take that long to get back up to speed.

15 hours ago, Cagey said:

Callum said in courier that e2 is almost up to speed. I know he had a few weeks in limbo but he came here mid season so surely it doesn't take that long to get back up to speed.

I think it was more with adapting to the pace of the Scottish game. Hope he gets a chance today if only to see what he can do.