Celtic V St.Johnstone - October 23rd

SaintJet

Celtic look like they are returning to some decent form so we could have our hands full on Saurday. 

You have to think we will have spent a good amount of time in training this week working on the defence; lets hope last week was a just a bad day at the office.

I'm not looking for too much from this game but I'd like to see a bit more solid structure to the team and frustrate Celtic and maybe sneak a goal.

7 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I'm not looking for too much from this game but I'd like to see a bit more solid structure to the team and frustrate Celtic and maybe sneak a goal.

After last Saturday I would settle for simply playing it tight and losing by the odd goal.  I might not even complain too much if Celtic have to rely on the usual dodgy penalty.

8 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Big ask of MOH if he is playing at wingback against top wingers. Would like to see a natural defender play there i.e. Brown

Yeah I think we might see MOH further forward in his old position, with Brown at RWB and probably Dendoncker at RCB.

Muller and Devine seem to have been pushed out the picture a little of late.

26 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Yeah I think we might see MOH further forward in his old position, with Brown at RWB and probably Dendoncker at RCB.

Muller and Devine seem to have been pushed out the picture a little of late.

If Gordon is fit then more likely to see Ambrose at RCB and Gordon taking up his usual position in the middle. Whether he throws Liam straight back in is another matter but he needs game time, and whilst I’m not in to the whole free hit thing this game is as close to it as it comes so I think he’ll play today. 

Edited by John Bonham