Saints v Hearts

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Fantastic night looming under the floodlights.

Hearts have sold out main stand and just a few left in North, they are now selling centre section of the Ormond.

Hope cup tickets going on sale on Monday does not reduce saints support.

I fancy us to burst their bubble, should be a fantastic atmosphere.

36 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Fantastic night looming under the floodlights.

Hearts have sold out main stand and just a few left in North, they are now selling centre section of the Ormond.

Hope cup tickets going on sale on Monday does not reduce saints support.

I fancy us to burst their bubble, should be a fantastic atmosphere.

Braw

4 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Main Stand and North Stand now sold out and about 250 sold so far in Ormond.

Cant blame Hearts fans starved of success wanting to see the double cup winners.

I can’t wait to sing at them one of my favourite songs .

hearts are shit

(and repeat all night long  ) 

On 10/24/2021 at 5:40 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Main Stand and North Stand now sold out and about 250 sold so far in Ormond.

Cant blame Hearts fans starved of success wanting to see the double cup winners.

Their sales seem to be showing down a bit.

For context, we have just under 3,500 unavailable seats between East and our sections in main (excluding directors box and red zone) and Hearts have sold just under 3,500 tickets.

As it stand, the crowd would be just shy of 7k although I'd have thought we would have a number of fans who just buy tickets in the day before leaving house.

We had c4k home fans v Livi the other week. It may be either the case that we have had a genuine big bump in home crowds and/or there is a slight change to the way we count attendances (actual through the gate vs Tickets sold)

Another section opened up for Hearts in the Ormond, tickets still selling, about 650 in Ormond now.

Briwn will be loving this , yet another cash injection into the club.

Great to see Hearts fans taking us seriously, obviously recognise they are in for a difficult night , 3 points for saints.

4 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Another section opened up for Hearts in the Ormond, tickets still selling, about 650 in Ormond now.

Briwn will be loving this , yet another cash injection into the club.

Great to see Hearts fans taking us seriously, obviously recognise they are in for a difficult night , 3 points for saints.

I think they will be coming because they think they will win. Something new at  McDiarmid .

14 hours ago, Sergei said:

I take it we'll be Efe-Gordon-McCart until further notice. Personally I'd rather give Brown or Dendoncker a run as, to use the latest buzz word, I just don't trust Efe. Callum obviously does so the place is his to lose. 

In the long term I'd like to see Brown in that RCB position, but with Rooney injured and MOH possibly a bit too attack-minded for a tougher game like this, I reckon Brown will be at RWB which probably means Efe staying where he is. I'm not sure why Muller seems to have dropped out of the reckoning - he's looked good to me.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

In the long term I'd like to see Brown in that RCB position, but with Rooney injured and MOH possibly a bit too attack-minded for a tougher game like this, I reckon Brown will be at RWB which probably means Efe staying where he is. I'm not sure why Muller seems to have dropped out of the reckoning - he's looked good to me.

Muller supported by Callum afte giving away the pen. Just like chairman supporting the manager.

Never noticed Mikey in training vid yesterday.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Good point about Muller. How can young guys learn if they get banished after a mistake.