Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

3 hours ago, bluesaint said:

Scott Quigley from Stockport County - some player although admittedly they will be paying him more than we could afford… 

Out of interest how much of him have you seen?

1 hour ago, Linky said:

I think we could do worse the Charles-Cook from Ross County. Contract expires next summer, would be good competition for Wotherspoon on the left. Has been good for County this season in the games I've seen.

He must have have come on dramatically as he was getting slaughtered by County fans as one of their worst ever signings.

19 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Not now I wouldn’t think. Good player not the powerhouse of last season. Not seen the maurading runs down the wing he made last season. Seems to get the ball and look for a pass.

I haven't really seen any form of the usual rumours of clubs sniffing about either. McCart and Zander have far more solid hype about moves.

It’s been obvious to me and I’m sure many others far more qualified for a few seasons that we don’t score enough goals but nothing positive has been done to make things better.

We keep signing defenders on loan never strikers. The only striker was Olaufe and he only stayed about a month.

Not signing a striker ready to go before Europe was a shocking error.

Edited by akuram

4 hours ago, dunkeldneil said:

Is that really you Abernethy 

My wife informs me that is something called a grinch, who is always miserable and spoils Christmas, like Random. Apparently I am the only person in the UK who hasn’t seen some film or other about it (him?). 

Looks a lot like my first wife, actually. Bit less green, maybe.