Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

40 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

I imagine the thinking about whether to sign a player just now is along the lines of:

1/ Has he had his booster?

2/ Can he drive himself to away games?

3/ Does the Millwall Manager like him?

That's more thought than usually goes into it.

When can you start?

11 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

I was talking about Jody in reply to Northern Saint, unless you are one and the same!

I can assure you that I do not masquerade under different user names!  What's the point? @blueheaven has agreed to make me tea, tatties & scones. Maybe lorn sausage if he gets all kinky.

Northern Saint's post's are good. He actually states something, even if I disagree.

Whomever @Northern saint

Edited by Melbourne Saint

9 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

I can assure you that I do not masquerade under different user names!  What's the point? @blueheaven has agreed to make me tea, tatties & scones. Maybe lorn sausage if he gets all kinky.

Northern Saint's post's are good. He actually states something, even if I disagree.

Whomever @Northern saint

If you don't know them how do you know it is a HE:laugh:

11 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Whomever @Northern saint

I don't care about this weird obsession/chip on your shoulder you seem to have with me, but quit trying to derail every thread with this rubbish.

4 hours ago, Sergei said:

Zander to Rangers the day before we play Rangers is the least surprising bit of transfer gossip we'll see this week.

Zander to make several outstanding saves to keep them at bay throughout the game. MoM performance with Gio singing his praises saying he is the type of keeper they need to keep McGregor on his toes in the twilight of his career.