Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

21 hours ago, rik2304 said:

Who could have foreseen that young defenders with zero experience would not be ready for our first team?

Personally think Muller, Dendonka and Divine have been fine as loans. Think they were signed to boost numbers as a backup for losing players to covid etc. We got extremely lucky in terms of that last season. Amazed how we managed to keep such consistency in the team last year. 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Personally think Muller, Dendonka and Divine have been fine as loans. Think they were signed to boost numbers as a backup for losing players to covid etc. We got extremely lucky in terms of that last season. Amazed how we managed to keep such consistency in the team last year. 

divine dendonka aye?

4 hours ago, saintee in exile said:

divine dendonka aye?

Are you disagreeing with me saying theyve been fine or just questioning my dodgy spelling of Devine and Dendoncker? I dont really think the 3 of them were brought in as automatic 1st team players. From the limited time we've seen them looks like they were brought in for the experience and backup, even then we still had to bring in Ambrose. Look at St Mirren tonight, 11 isolating. That could be a whole defence wiped out.

Edited by Rob

11 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Disgrace that St Mirren are being made to play.

It is, if that had been the other way around etc. Doesnt look like they have much of a changed squad from the weekend. Only silver lining is that we really need teams like St Mirren getting beat, the OF can pick up as many points up as they like, doesnt affect us.