Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

That's nice. Doesn't change the fact he's a rapist who's never shown any remorse over what he done though, so he can continue to go **** himself away from St Johnstone, thanks.

FootballScotland think he will go to Dunfermline, Raith or Australia!

I refrain from the obvious comment about the connection he might have with that country!!!!!!! 

Apparently, they also think, an unfit Marty Kennedy would be a great ‘fit’ for Saints, as ‘beggars can’t be choosers’.

Edited by Saintdunc

7 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

I refrain from the obvious comment about the connection he might have with that country!!!!!!! 

Apparently, they also think, an unfit Marty Kennedy would be a great ‘fit’ for Saints, as ‘beggars can’t be choosers’.

He is about as welcome down here as Jeffrey Epstein at an under 15 girls football match

30 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

That's Jason Cummings.

Goodwillie is being linked with Falkirk. Clearly that, plus him being about to hit 33yo, means we should be falling over ourselves to sign him.

10 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Friend of mine, Shamrock Rovers fan, says there is a little rumour about their central defender Roberto Lopes being tracked by Saints and another un-named club in Scotland. He looks really mean and apparently was in the FAI Team of the year in the season just finished.

Certainly seems well worth a look.  Won't be immediately available as he is in the Cape Verde squad for the African Nations Cup but that should not put us off.

5 hours ago, mainstand said:

I have read about the case.

He is now settled down and a family man as I said running his own football coaching business. 

No doubt you were one that didn't want Jody Morris near the club many years ago aswell. 

You'll have read all about the doormen stating the girl couldn't walk and was in no state to consent then. Also, the only reason he's been in the lower leagues is he has vowed never to pay her the money due.

Flipper Robertson is a prick as well.

6 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

The Sun has us taking Zak Rudden from Partick, However it does say we will sign on a PCA and offer a nominal fee in January to get him... However there is a development fee due to them as they have already offered him a contract so not sure how much a nominal fee would work for them

Might be a decent gamble - young player with an eye for goal and a bit of hunger about him.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

FWIW the Millwall manager is in the papers today saying he expects Crawford to sign a permanent deal with us, unsure if that's what the Record are reporting?

Major question marks over Davidson if this happens. No justification for it at all.

Why would the Millwall manager be commenting on Crawford ?.

I forgot. He is Saints agent in the South.:wink:

Edited by Cagey

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

FWIW the Millwall manager is in the papers today saying he expects Crawford to sign a permanent deal with us, unsure if that's what the Record are reporting?

Major question marks over Davidson if this happens. No justification for it at all.

Strange comment from someone who is not remotely connected to Bolton..

10 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

The Sun has us taking Zak Rudden from Partick, However it does say we will sign on a PCA and offer a nominal fee in January to get him... However there is a development fee due to them as they have already offered him a contract so not sure how much a nominal fee would work for them

I thought Rudden was on loan to Partick from Rangers.