Saints January '22 Transfer Activity

Melbourne Saint

1 hour ago, TheMarkChristie said:

The Sun has us taking Zak Rudden from Partick, However it does say we will sign on a PCA and offer a nominal fee in January to get him... However there is a development fee due to them as they have already offered him a contract so not sure how much a nominal fee would work for them

Must be true then.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Why would the Millwall manager be commenting on Crawford ?.

I forgot. He is Saints agent in the South.:wink:

Manchester Evening News quotes Bolton as seeing Crawford's loan deal continuing and suggests both parties are willing to see a move made permanent.  I sincerely hope that "both parties" means Bolton and Crawford.  If we sign him permanently than I begin to wonder if anyone at McD knows what they are doing!!

12 minutes ago, Cksaint said:

Take a gamble on Tommy turner's laddie Kyle anything better than what's going on to the pitch just now

Thought we should have signed him last season. Don't think he has done too much this season but would certainly be more what we needed than Crawford

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

FWIW the Millwall manager is in the papers today saying he expects Crawford to sign a permanent deal with us, unsure if that's what the Record are reporting?

Major question marks over Davidson if this happens. No justification for it at all.

Not sure what paper you are reading but certainly not the Daily Record I have.  

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Why would the Millwall manager be commenting on Crawford ?.

I forgot. He is Saints agent in the South.:wink:

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

FWIW the Millwall manager is in the papers today saying he expects Crawford to sign a permanent deal with us, unsure if that's what the Record are reporting?

Major question marks over Davidson if this happens. No justification for it at all.

Not sure what Daily Record you are reading but certainly not the one I have. 

Crawford is not mentioned by Rowett.

Rowett mentions Muller going back and that is all that he mentions. 

Either you have a different version or periiah the though you are shit stirring 

2 hours ago, TheMarkChristie said:

The Sun has us taking Zak Rudden from Partick, However it does say we will sign on a PCA and offer a nominal fee in January to get him... However there is a development fee due to them as they have already offered him a contract so not sure how much a nominal fee would work for them

Surely development fee is only if the player comes through the youth ranks he signed 2 and a half year contract for them coming from Rangers youth set up. 

15 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Not sure what paper you are reading but certainly not the Daily Record I have.  

Not sure what Daily Record you are reading but certainly not the one I have. 

Crawford is not mentioned by Rowett.

Rowett mentions Muller going back and that is all that he mentions. 

Either you have a different version or periiah the though you are shit stirring 

Or I wrote Millwall instead of Bolton.

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Surely development fee is only if the player comes through the youth ranks he signed 2 and a half year contract for them coming from Rangers youth set up. 

Subject to Rules F25 and F36, in the event that a Player is Registered to another Club on or prior to his 23rd birthday, the Club to whom that Player was last Registered shall be entitled to payment of a Development Contribution for the youth development of that Player if he was, during all or, where it is the case, part, of any Development Contribution Year in his Development Contribution Period, Registered to or Associated with that Club.

10 hours ago, mainstand said:

Presently training with a premier League side down south I believe. 2 clubs in for his signature 

10 hours ago, pezza70 said:

Dam I was hoping he might want to follow in the famous steps of Tommy Lovenkrands and Sammy Youssouf

9 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Fun fact: he was born in a town called Middlefart.

Correction he is training with a team in Denmark Milan are about to release him as you can't play football in Italy with an internal cardi defib. You can in Holland and blind that plays with Ajax currently has one fitted. 

No good getting him in January won't be ready to play until August :laugh:

18 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Craig Gordon signs 2.5 year with Hearts so Zander will not be going there then.

Ibrox?? :rolleyes:

I hear they are quite 'flush' at the minute given the rate at which all 'their media friends' are queuing up to donate 25K so that they can be instructed on which 'feelgood' items they are allowed to print about the club.

Edited by Indicator

27 minutes ago, Indicator said:

Ibrox?? :rolleyes:

I hear they are quite 'flush' at the minute given the rate at which all 'their media friends' are queuing up to donate 25K so that they can be instructed on which 'feelgood' items they are allowed to print about the club.

Would Zander want to go to Ibrox to sit on the bench.

Probably, huge wage & play for childhood club.