St.Johnstone V St.Mirren - Saturday 6th November

SaintJet

Dreadful game. St Mirren were pretty rubbish as well but a bit better than us, at least they managed to string passes together and get some efforts in.  May looked our sharpest player without really threatening. Probably the only player that pressed them in the slightest. 

Just couldnt string passes together today. No control in the midfield whatsoever. Every time we had the ball near their box they had 5 players around us. They did well in nullifying us.

Horrible game which again shows to me that we need a big lump up front to play with Stevie May and Chris Kane. Curtis Main did well in that role today for the Buddies.

Glen Middleton could have made a big difference in the first minute but as usual no end product. He can go back to Rangers anytime for me.

1 hour ago, akuram said:

Horrible game which again shows to me that we need a big lump up front to play with Stevie May and Chris Kane. Curtis Main did well in that role today for the Buddies.

Rooney is a big lump.

after today I would get rid of the chump.

cup hero that lost the plot. He showed he will never have the class of his uncle Benny .

12 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

Terrible game.Not sure what standard CD thinks Eetu needs to attain to surpass today's standards or indeed our 8 goal total for the season.In saying that we were rank all over the park.The only way is up!

You would think that the combination of watching the last few games plus the loss or Kane will prompt Davidson to throw caution to the wind and play Eetu.

5 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

At least things are not as bad as they were when the legendary John Connolly was at the helm…………….      

Legend player and top bloke dude.

if I remember he was fans choice as manager.even he knows it knows it never worked out. So much for the know all fans 

just wish i had time to come on here and say what crap we watched today. just wish i could lower myself and post pish on this site on what i just watched today. If i had time, then  i would write that , " i would just wonder what planet that CD is on with his tactics and selections "?

"Can someone put to bed the myth that we have this FIN who is not up to speed on the scottish game yet. Being the case ? whoever recommended , scouted and signed should be sacked !!!!! its nearly Xmas... 

What we were witnessing ealier this year was a Tommy Wright team eventually bearing fruit and this is now starting to look like the era when Mclleland took over from a sacked Totten. 

Every team in the SPL has a proven goalscorer , WTF do we have ???????   . A defender won us both cups , a goalie had to pop up at a corner at Ibrox to show how to at least aim for the target. Pummelled at Tannadice ,, Pummelled from Jambos .. saved our skins from big Z again and again.  A decent strike force may have progressed us in Europe .

Pissed off hearing that " Oh Kane holds the ball up well "    aye but for who ? He is paid to put the ball in the net and not hold up for some imaginery striker to appear. We have no proven strikers, so spend some of that Euro Cash on a striker and free that 2 pretenders May and Kane.

Before jumping in with derogitary replies , just sit and look at each SPL teams srikeforce !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Look ,, i found the time .

10 minutes ago, Dav69 said:

just wish i had time to come on here and say what crap we watched today. just wish i could lower myself and post pish on this site on what i just watched today. If i had time, then  i would write that , " i would just wonder what planet that CD is on with his tactics and selections "?

"Can someone put to bed the myth that we have this FIN who is not up to speed on the scottish game yet. Being the case ? whoever recommended , scouted and signed should be sacked !!!!! its nearly Xmas... 

What we were witnessing ealier this year was a Tommy Wright team eventually bearing fruit and this is now starting to look like the era when Mclleland took over from a sacked Totten. 

Every team in the SPL has a proven goalscorer , WTF do we have ???????   . A defender won us both cups , a goalie had to pop up at a corner at Ibrox to show how to at least aim for the target. Pummelled at Tannadice ,, Pummelled from Jambos .. saved our skins from big Z again and again.  A decent strike force may have progressed us in Europe .

Pissed off hearing that " Oh Kane holds the ball up well "    aye but for who ? He is paid to put the ball in the net and not hold up for some imaginery striker to appear. We have no proven strikers, so spend some of that Euro Cash on a striker and free that 2 pretenders May and Kane.

Before jumping in with derogitary replies , just sit and look at each SPL teams srikeforce !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Look ,, i found the time .

Keep it simple . Tonight You need loadsa drink mate like me.

Keep it simple . Pack rule sjfc ya bass 

6 hours ago, Johnny B said:

2 up not working when we play high balls Middleton has failed to give us anything in his past few games.

Middleton has been poor this season & also looks slow & disinterested.

Can we cut his & Muller's loan short.

Can we also withdraw the contract offer for McCart or hope that Hibs still want him as he has been poor this season. Today he was absolutely honking.

8 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Middleton has been poor this season & also looks slow & disinterested.

Can we cut his & Muller's loan short.

Can we also withdraw the contract offer for McCart or hope that Hibs still want him as he has been poor this season. Today he was absolutely honking.

I think we’re seeing the impact that losing Kerr and McCann is having on the rest of the team. 

First half tactics were shite,far too negative . Mikey & Booth were never out of their own half. Tanser was never out of our half. We know Tansers weak point is defending & Mikey never pushed him back & never helped out Muller either.

Second half was a wee bit better but we still kept giving ball away & no composure, just punting or heading the ball into the wind.

I lost count of the times McCart had an easy pass out to Booth but chose to pass infield & give the ball away.

I am beginning to think last season success was down to Tommy's team & formation from previous season after break.

Stole a point today again.