Scottish Cup 2021/22

ejksjfc

55 minutes ago, Evansabove said:

Cove have been excellent tonight . Remember going to a Cove game when I was up for the weekend a few years ago . 

Yeah, think we will struggle against them in the championship next season. I like the way they tried to play their way through the opposition. Meggenson is some player linked the play well ,can see a pass and defended as much as he attacked.

Hartly changed his formation 3 times in one game. Davidson won't change his once in a season.

3 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah, think we will struggle against them in the championship next season. I like the way they tried to play their way through the opposition. Meggenson is some player linked the play well ,can see a pass and defended as much as he attacked.

Hartly changed his formation 3 times in one game. Davidson won't change his once in a season.

:( don’t cwy 

Moaning cause Callum won’t change his system . He’s not going to . So what are you gonna do about it except greet . Last season , before his system worked all folk did was greet about it . Then he won two cups playing that system . This season has been pretty shit after losing 3 of our best players and the board ( apparently ,cause they don’t tell us anything, seemingly ) never replaced them . Losing players to covid and niggling injuries . All the posting and greetin in the world ain’t gonna change anything so what are you gonna shibbydoo 

1 minute ago, Evansabove said:

Moaning cause Callum won’t change his system . He’s not going to . So what are you gonna do about it except greet . Last season , before his system worked all folk did was greet about it . Then he won two cups playing that system . This season has been pretty shit after losing 3 of our best players and the board ( apparently ,cause they don’t tell us anything, seemingly ) never replaced them . Losing players to covid and niggling injuries . All the posting and greetin in the world ain’t gonna change anything so what are you gonna shibbydoo 

I saw a post of mine in my fb memories between Xmas and new year moaning about the system last year. 

how we were just breaking down the wings, lumping balls into the box and not actually creating chances. 

If you had told me at that point that we would finish where we did with a double, I would have had you sectioned under the mental health act! 

I saw enough from Ciftci this week to suggest he might be this seasons Melamed in terms of goals. Guy definitely dug us out of a hole last season. 

Big week ahead… 

1 hour ago, Evansabove said:

So why are you posting about it then? :laugh:

Using your logic no one should ever express an opinion. None of our posts change anything, including yours, but we post on here because we want to talk about the football team we support.

Express an opinion but going over the same shit , it’s monotonous. 
  Swinge swinge swinge . Life’s depressing enough just now without the negativity on here . 
  Remember when we post anything positive it’s greeted with negative comments as well . 
   Nothing lasts forever so I’m grateful what we have at the moment . We’re still in the league and still have a very good chance of staying up regardless of what some folk say . 
    Support the management  team and players that are here is what I’ll always do . 
    You’d think everyone was perfect the way they post on here . Yeah Callum and players make mistakes but they’ll be judged on the whole season and in Callum’s case next season as well . 

31 minutes ago, Evansabove said:

Express an opinion but going over the same shit , it’s monotonous. 
  Swinge swinge swinge . Life’s depressing enough just now without the negativity on here . 
  Remember when we post anything positive it’s greeted with negative comments as well . 
   Nothing lasts forever so I’m grateful what we have at the moment . We’re still in the league and still have a very good chance of staying up regardless of what some folk say . 
    Support the management  team and players that are here is what I’ll always do . 
    You’d think everyone was perfect the way they post on here . Yeah Callum and players make mistakes but they’ll be judged on the whole season and in Callum’s case next season as well . 

Discussion forum. Only way for fans to express their frustration.Better that than kick the cat.

If it upsets you don't read it.

No matter how many post you put on moaning a our us moaners I will not stop expression my opinion about Davidson's tactics or formations.

And I certainly won't stop discussing the incredulity of giving Crawford a 2.5 year contract.

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Discussion forum. Only way for fans to express their frustration.Better that than kick the cat.

If it upsets you don't read it.

No matter how many post you put on moaning a our us moaners I will not stop expression my opinion about Davidson's tactics or formations.

And I certainly won't stop discussing the incredulity of giving Crawford a 2.5 year contract.

As long as it’s not the wife 

16 hours ago, Evansabove said:

Cove have been excellent tonight . Remember going to a Cove game when I was up for the weekend a few years ago . 

Agree Cove were excellent. Started to get a bit tired and switched off under the pressure. Thought they deserved penalties. No easy task on Saturday for Saints but still need to give it everything. Its not as important as the league but got to defend it as the holders.  Not a bad job in the league cup, knocked out by a goal that should never had stood.

• 1 month later...