Dundee V St.Johnstone - Wednesday 1st December

SaintJet

Teams really seem to have our 3-4-3 sussed now and we are getting overrun in midfield and not getting Booth and Rooney in to forward positions. Would like to see a 3-5-2 here. Craig and Macpherson either side of Muzz in midfield, with the extra midfielder letting booth and rooney push on as much as possible(would need huge shifts from both of them) with Kane and Eetu up top. Harsh on Mikey as he has been working his backside off but we need a tweek in shape just now. 

cant see it but you never know. 

30 minutes ago, saintee in exile said:

This not being able to pay at the game is bollox btw.Don't tell be its a covid thing when folk are shouting and singing next to each other..rant over haha.

Would go with your line up blue heaven.

Agree.  

All they have to do is have a ticket office open to buy both home or away tickets to punters who decide on the day to go to the match.

Also crap that Dundee cannot have online ticketing for all supporters where away fans can pay and download ticket without having to contact Saints for a ticket and get posted or collected from McD.

We have been struggling with a back 3 since Kerr and McCann left It is time to play 4 4 2.  I think the system suits the players we now have 

Clark

Rooney Gordon McCart Booth

MOH    Davidson    Craig    VSO

Kane    Vertainen

But it will be 3 4 2 1 may be MOH and VSO behind Vertainen

Edited by Johnny B

2 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Rooney likely to be out so Mikey at wing back, Liam and Muzz sitting and E2 Kane and Viv attacking **** out of them is the way I'd go. 

Shitebag Callum won't though,  McPherson and Crawford will be in there somewhere.

Could play 4 4 2 :cool: but why change away from a formation that is slowly sinking

CD will not change his 3 at the back system I don't think  he said as much Last season about this time when  we were also struggling 

Clark

Brown Gordon McCart 

MOH Craig  Davidson  Booth 

VOS

Kane  E2

Is something along the lines I expect although wouldn't be surprised if Crawford is in line up

11 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

CD will not change his 3 at the back system I don't think  he said as much Last season about this time when  we were also struggling 

Clark

Brown Gordon McCart 

VOS

Kane  E2

Is something along the lines I expect although wouldn't be surprised if Crawford is in line up

We were struggling for results last season but I don't remember going away from a game thinking we are shyte.

I agree there is no sign of him changing from a back 3(actually 5 at the moment) but all the teams in the league know how to play us now so it's time for a change.

16 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Clark

Brown Gordon McCart 

VOS

Kane  E2

4_1 Saints then with that lineup Larky.

9 hours ago, Johnny B said:

We have been struggling with a back 3 since Kerr and McCann left It is time to play 4 4 2.  I think the system suits the players we now have 

Clark

Rooney Gordon McCart Booth

MOH    Davidson    Craig    VSO

Kane    Vertainen

But it will be 3 4 2 1 may be MOH and VSO behind Vertainen

How would that formation differ in attack to...

Clark

Rooney - Gordon - McCart

MOH - Davidson - Craig - Booth

Viv - Kane - Vertainen