St.Johnstone V Aberdeen - Saturday 11th December

SaintJet

We played better today, that's a positive, and were completely robbed. Last season to me the turnaround game was when we lost 2-0 to Celtic, I saw fire in the belly and we played as a team and after that we started to turn things around. 

But its mid-december though versus last year we improved in late October, so running out of time to get this fixed.

Why did he play Middleton? He has done nothing all season and he cannot play in our next game.

We seen it many times this season a front 2 of MOH & Kane or Kane & Middleton does not work MOH and Middleton are wide players why does he persist in playing them in a front 2?

Edited by Johnny B

Although we have been awful for the last few months and got what we deserved likewise at the start of the season I felt there were games we did not get what we deserved......today was another one.

Much better second half 

We have to try for 4-5 points before January and hope the window helps 

Never known a season like it for decisions going against us.  No wonder Callum’s frustrated.  Weak penalty against Rangers, awful penalty decision and subsequent sending off against hibs.  Clear hand ball in build up to Hearts equaliser and basketball handball today for Aberdeen.  That’s just the ones I can think off the top of my head

34 minutes ago, slambrother said:

Never known a season like it for decisions going against us.  No wonder Callum’s frustrated.  Weak penalty against Rangers, awful penalty decision and subsequent sending off against hibs.  Clear hand ball in build up to Hearts equaliser and basketball handball today for Aberdeen.  That’s just the ones I can think off the top of my head

You forgot the handball in the cup in the build up to Celtics goal. Not saying we would have got anything out of that game but the fact there are 4 officials and they dont see a thing in any of these games is rotten.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Is Muller injured .He along with Davidson, Ambrose & Northcott not on the bench. May all be tactical as some have to miss out when you have a big squad of average players.

Davidson and McPherson both injured. Davidson will be out for "some time"

Just baffling. Anyone any idea why Middleton came straight in ahead of Vertainen? Especially considering we then play Middleton out of his best position.

We don't create anything, then for the goal have two defenders tackling each other while while goalscorer stands in space 2 yards away.

It's all well and good saying we showed "fight" but ultimately its December, we've been one of the worst sides in the division all season and we're bottom, and the manager is refusing to either change it or is sticking by players based on what they've done rather than what they're doing.

1 hour ago, slambrother said:

The beginning of last season we had similar decisions against us 

2 hours ago, slf said:

FCU were top class.

braw 

Team were ****in shite though , relegation all over again . All down to Broon being a tight fisted **** . And while I’m on my soap box ,it’s ridiculous the way that McDiarmid has been run into the ground .Place is a dump nothing short of embarrassing .

4 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Team were ****in shite though , relegation all over again . All down to Broon being a tight fisted **** . And while I’m on my soap box ,it’s ridiculous the way that McDiarmid has been run into the ground .Place is a dump nothing short of embarrassing .

Yeah , think we need another move …… Asda not looking to relocate again 

Just now, rickardo said:

You need to drink more mate . .get them beer goggles on.

it’s the only way as most of what you say is so so true.

try not to fall off that soap box pal as I am too pished to help ye back up.

We have been here before .

ktf