Motherwell v St Johnstone 18/12/2021 3pm

tucker

Let's get behind Callum and the lads. Performances are improving Goals will come , We've had some good results at Motherwell over the years

I'd drop mccart bring in booth left centre and give devine another chance 

I also think Callum was right to make public that Eetu lost the ball ,He looks good enough,but needs to learn when to pass and go for it. 

Zander

Brown      Gordon.    Booth 

Rooney.                                    Devine 

Butterfield.  Bryson

Mikey.              May.           Middleton

That's how I'd go maybe Viv to get a start

Edited by tucker
Spelling

43 minutes ago, tucker said:

Let's get behind Callum and the lads. Performances are improving Goals will come , We've had some good results at Motherwell over the years

I also think Callum was right to make public that Eetu lost the ball ,He looks good enough,but needs to learn when to pass and go for it. 

Zander

Butterfield.  Bryson

I really don't want to see Middleton walk straight back into the starting line-up and I'll be disappointed if Viv doesn't get a start in that left-forward role. I pretty much agree with the rest of your team though - like you I was also thinking last night that I wouldn't mind seeing Booth at LCB.

I also think we should be considering Muller as a midfield option, but I know that won't happen.

46 minutes ago, tucker said:

Zander

Butterfield.  Bryson

What's Middleton shown to deserve a start?

I thought Etu did OK in difficult circumstances, and needs more time on the pitch than the bench.

He lost the ball at the half way line?

So what, at least he was trying.

10 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I really don't want to see Middleton walk straight back into the starting line-up and I'll be disappointed if Viv doesn't get a start in that left-forward role. I pretty much agree with the rest of your team though - like you I was also thinking last night that I wouldn't mind seeing Booth at LCB.

I also think we should be considering Muller as a midfield option, but I know that won't happen.

I have thought for a while we should try Muller as our holding midfielder especially as we have 2 games a week and Liam can't manage 3 games a week as his legs going late in the game when he was through on goal.

Liam puts some shift in for his age . Just a pity no one else does.

4 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Thank goodness Callum made it public that Eetu lost the ball. It was a private matter before then and nobody knew about it.

I only wish he had also pointed out who was nowhere to be seen as Morelos scored. Can’t figure out who it was.

Would love to see us go 4-4-2 for this one.

Zander

Rooney-Gordon-McCart-Booth

Middleton-Butterfield-Bryson-Viv

May- Eetu

Let's surprise them. Try and get down the flanks and and put some balls into the box and make their defenders work against a front two.

Never going to happen- but I can dream.

Relegation battle, 9 goals all season, last real game where we can get a win this month.

Only striker option we have beside May stuck in the stands because the manager is a petty little man.

He better hope this works out, because if we lose this looking toothless and there's nothing to change it up top then that's on Davidson.