Our Glass is it Half Full or Half Empty?

pezza70

So which one is it are we:

Still in the hunt for a second half resurrection due to us not being cut off from the few other teams and we can’t play any worse or

Are we not a SPL level team with no genuine strikers and holding midfield player to protect our back 4 and are just waiting to be put out of relegation misery mathematically?

I hope it’s half full.

If its Jamie McCart half hearted,  at this this moment half empty just nothing there no fight, tactics non existent it's some fall from the summer when this was supposedly the best squad we ever had and all that. Will put me over if we ever offer that wee ally any deal, the wee fcuker should be on the first train back to Bolton as that's why we are in a mess guys like him, total wage thief and shitebag of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, crieffsaintandy said:

If its Jamie McCart half hearted,  at this this moment half empty just nothing there no fight, tactics non existent it's some fall from the summer when this was supposedly the best squad we ever had and all that. Will put me over if we ever offer that wee ally any deal, the wee fcuker should be on the first train back to Bolton as that's why we are in a mess guys like him, total wage thief and shitebag of the highest order.

Correct 

• 4 weeks later...