Full squad to pick from apparently. I’d like to see:

Clark

Cleary     Gordon     McCart 

Rooney                                                       Booth

Crawford  Davidson  Butterfield 

Ciftci

Kane

That leaves:

Parish, Brown, Gallagher, Ambrose, Gilmour, MacPherson, Middleton, O’Halloran, May, Vertainen

Decisions to be made:

Brown or Rooney

Gallagher or Booth

Gilmour or Davidson 

MacPherson or Crawford

Middleton/O’Halloran or Ciftci

May/Vertainen or Kane

I really don’t want Callum to keep chopping and changing. Pick the his best, preferred 11 and stick with them for a couple of weeks running to try and prompt some momentum 

Got be honest if we are laying our hopes on that team we are going down unless the break has galvanised them.

With the exception of a couple of faces that was the team that offered up that pathetic display against a second string Celtic team on boxing day.

I really hoped we would have had a big signing to lift the rest of the team by now.

41 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Booth has been one of our most consistant performers; can't see a change for change sake.

Not enough pace to go passed players, and created next to nothing as wing back imo.Id have had Devine in weeks ago,so Gallacher   in future for me

Edited by dave mc

We weren’t losing games by much, but latterly we were. The defence can’t cope with constant pressure due to a poor midfield and attack unable to hold the ball. All it took was one at the back to lose form or to start to make mistakes under the increased pressure. Not easily fixed without decent recruitment in the right areas and perhaps a change of style. All the stats and graphs make grim viewing. CD says we will be better. We shall see.

I would play aggressive attacking football in every game until the end of the season, If we do not score more goals we go down but at least if we go down go down fighting. Not with a whimper trying to steal points.

Clark

Cleary     Gordon     McCart 

Rooney       Davidson        Butterfield       Booth

MOH         

Kane          Ciftci

Davidson is so cautious with throwing in new players, I'd be surprised if Ciftci starts tonight. I'm expecting to see the usual team, but with Cleary in the right of the back three. MOH on right, Crawford on the left. Ciftci will be thrown on in the last 10 mins when we are 2-0 down.

7 minutes ago, Linky said:

Davidson is so cautious with throwing in new players, I'd be surprised if Ciftci starts tonight. I'm expecting to see the usual team, but with Cleary in the right of the back three. MOH on right, Crawford on the left. Ciftci will be thrown on in the last 10 mins when we are 2-0 down.

Davidson doesn’t like putting in players he thinks won’t be up to speed with the Scottish game . I think he’ll play Cifffffti