RIP

john.w

I found out yesterday another WAPPER passed Harry Smith ex Hunters boy, Harry hadn't been active on here for a while. But him and I have kept in touch over the last few years, I originally posted on what's everybody doing yesterday. He was a gentleman and somebody I wished I could have met in person RIP Prince

Is this him? https://necrocanada.com/obituaries-2022/harrysmith-1943-2022/

If it's the same Harry Smith I'm thinking of (and it appears to be from the obituary), he used to email me pretty much every week to discuss Saints when I ran the old Blue Heaven website, before the days of the forum. He seemed like a really lovely guy and his emails always gave me such a laugh.

I believe he was @mapleleaf here on the forum?

Really sad to hear this news. :sad:

4 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Is this him? https://necrocanada.com/obituaries-2022/harrysmith-1943-2022/

If it's the same Harry Smith I'm thinking of (and it appears to be from the obituary), he used to email me pretty much every week to discuss Saints when I ran the old Blue Heaven website, before the days of the forum. He seemed like a really lovely guy and his emails always gave me such a laugh.

I believe he was @mapleleaf here on the forum?

Really sad to hear this news. :sad:

Thats Harry, from our banter on WAP I named him the Prince of Hunters and he affectionately called me the Eskimo Mink. As I said previously would have loved to have met him.