Relegation: is it all that bad?

rickardo

11 minutes ago, dave mc said:

You said you knew we’d lose at Kelty, so what’s tomorrows score? Putting a big coupon on

Let's be honest - nobody was surprised we lost to Kelty, hence the reason the odds dropped from 7/1 to 3/1.

I didn't predict the score, just the result, and so too it seems, did many, many other punters.

15 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I thought Melamed was decent player but I don't recall him making a huge difference; he never got a start most weeks.

Have to agree with this. He scored a few good goals but for the most part Callum kept him on the bench, especially when the bigger games came around. It feels a bit like the more time passes since Melamed's departure, the more important people seem to think he was to the team.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:44 AM, blueheaven said:

Have to agree with this. He scored a few good goals but for the most part Callum kept him on the bench, especially when the bigger games came around. It feels a bit like the more time passes since Melamed's departure, the more important people seem to think he was to the team.

Happens with every player - look how good Cleveland "Pele" Taylor really was for us

• 2 weeks later...