Hibernian v’s St Johnstone - Saturday 5th of March

slambrother

I know, we have a couple of big games before this one to navigate but can’t wait for this one!  For anyone who doesn’t already know, Hibs are promoting the game as a ‘football for a fiver match’. 

The last I heard there’s already 1100 plus saintees heading through.  Our usual party of three is up to seven for this one,   I hope others can bring friends/relatives along.  I remember the blue and white away day we had against the pars some years ago and it was a great atmosphere.  With a big saints crowd and the young team in full voice it has the potential to be a great day out!

13 hours ago, pezza70 said:

We should be doing this for our last home game of the season, we could be playing to stay up and into the playoff position or it could be a goodbye party to the top flight, a big crowd would be massive for the club 

Its a great idea but despite big crowds at the European games, the club could give tickets away for free and still not fill the place. Even a double winning season hasnt brought that many extra fans in through the turnstiles.

Relegation party that’s so funny.. why not celebrate being the best wee diddy club! Double cup winners .. whatever you want to label us .. who cares, a great wee crowd going may as well enjoy it! Let’s be honest no matter what division we are in the majority of fans will still be supporting the team! 
I am going and will be 100 percent behind our team … COYS 

Hibs line up made slightly more predictable by the guarantee that Kevin Nisbet and Rocky Bushiri will definitely be missing for them.

Id like to see Ciftci, Hendry and Butterfield start against Hibs. They seemed to link well. 

Zander and Booth hopefully to come back in for Parish and Gallagher.

Middleton on the bench.

Just now, slf said:

Choo choo service for this game is tom tit.

Just now, slf said:

Choo choo service for this game is tom tit.

Yep inability too change formation .

substitutes inadequate at the wrong time.

blame the wee nippy controller.

the noo