St Johnstone v Livingston - Saturday 2nd April

R.B.B:- Adz

Full squad to choose from other than Wotherspoon, Bryson and Kane.

Great to have Rooney back and hopefully the two week rest will allow a couple of other to come back in.

Zander should be buzzing coming back from Scotland duty which will hopefully rub off on the whole team.

Big decisions for Callum are Gallagher or Booth at left wing back. 
Butterfield or Davidson in midfield. 
Ciftci or May/Bair to support Hendry.

Hoping that he doesn’t tweak the system to squeeze Middleton into the team. 

We should not fear Livingston, even in the dismal 3 - 0 game we had the bulk of the play and hopefully we are sharper upfront now.  I think Dundee will not easily repeat their Sevco performance against Goodwin's Aberdeen who will be under greater pressure to reach the top 6 than Livi.  To improve on our 4 point advantage before the final round of pre split fixtures would be wonderful.

Another big game for us and after our great late winner last time out we should be looking forward to this with some more confidence.

I have a feeling Middleton will be getting a start at the expense of Cifti but I wont be surprised to have the same starting team for the first time in a long time.

The Dundee result was a team playing with no expectations of getting a result, now they are back to reality and have to perform to get results and even then it’s out of their hands if our team does the business.

After our last start win, surely the boys will be jumping out of their skin to get out on the pitch and attack for the full 90 minutes.

If we can jag all 3 points and Dundee get no points then I believe that the 7 point gap will see us safely into the play off game 

12 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

The excitement for this match has really reached fever pitch. 

The international break always has broken the flow of the domestic game and opinion so not reading too much in to this. 

By Saturday night we will all be at each others throats again.

Conditions look decent for tomorrow and I was speaking with the Bev yesterday and apparently the pitch has really come on over the past fortnight so we might see some football getting played between the bone crunching tackles. Efe didn't have his finest hour at the earlier game so here's hoping for better fortunes.

1 hour ago, Mr Dennis Wise said:

More likely is Clum has drained everyone of enthusiasm. 

"eh, I thought, eh, the lads, eh, were brilliant, eh, we managed, eh, 2 shots, eh on goal eh. No goals, eh, is only one, eh, less than one eh."

I know I shouldnae encourage you Mr Wise but had tae laugh.