fao edinburgh based fans

Chansey

For the semi I will already be in Glasgow so couldn't make a bus but think we should agree a game and get the ball rolling. Gretna away is a good shout as its not really the easiest place to get to. Plenty beer would make the journey go quickly!

Jason, I've sent you a pm. Seems a bit of interest so no reason this wont work.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed,a trial for the game at gretna would be a go-er. Are we any further with this?

Howdy! What I reckon is we should meet up and discuss some concrete plan of action. Whatever and wherever.....Mathers might be a good bet as we will be leavfing from there, but if this is not suitable for everybody either let us know or keep any suggestions coming.

Right, this is looking good! I'm available for beers any night really, bear in mind this is a rugby weekend though, all the pubs will be heaving with "wacky" middle class Colinton types with their bits hanging out.

In fact will definitely be out on the beer tonight as I've got root canal surgery at 5, lucky sod that I am. I know weeknights aren't good for most though, how about next Friday?

That really, really made me laugh!

As ryangordon said earlier in the topic tho, there's probably a lot who don't use this forum. As any self-respecting Saint obviously reads the Temple though, I wonder if there's any chance of a mention on there? :wink:

OK I'll put something up there tonight. Not sure if I'll make it along next Friday but I'll try.

OKAY! Next Friday 16th March @ MATHERS BAR, Broughton Street from 6 onwards. I will have a sheep on wheels so will be hard to miss! :wink:

See you there. I wont bring my sheep but I have been known to stand out in a crowd.

Even if a few of us make arrangements and post the outcome on here. I am happy to help organise this as I'm keen for it to work.