The Play Off

pezza70

18 minutes ago, Cagey said:

So our hopes for next season is for other teams to lose players and managers.

Our only hope whether in premiership or championship is to get rid of Davidson ,the manager.

I agree, I’m just saying that I think the league may look weaker next season. If we keep Davidson I think we’d go down next season if we don’t this time around 

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

So our hopes for next season is for other teams to lose players and managers.

Our only hope whether in premiership or championship is to get rid of Davidson ,the manager.

Saints fans should pile in main stand confront broon, and give it fae Davidson, enough is enough surely.against Dons.

2 hours ago, Linky said:

The irony is, I think if we survive the playoffs, it is possible to have a decent season next season.

Absolutely no chance we're having a decent season if Davidson is still in charge. There'll be no goals, no fans, no hope. Still, the chairman's found a way to get a bit more time on the golf course, so every cloud.

7 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Absolutely no chance we're having a decent season if Davidson is still in charge. There'll be no goals, no fans, no hope. Still, the chairman's found a way to get a bit more time on the golf course, so every cloud.

Think of the signings we'll have to look forward to as well.

Callum having to replace Clark, Rooney, Hendry and McCart.

2 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

What would you do happy clapper

Nothing to do with being a happy clapper. You think this would help the club going into a two legged playoff. If we lose or in fact win after the second leg might be the time to do that if you feel inclined. 

6 hours ago, Stumpy1966 said:

Nothing to do with being a happy clapper. You think this would help the club going into a two legged playoff. If we lose or in fact win after the second leg might be the time to do that if you feel inclined. 

Do you honestly see us winning? The reason so many want change now is from the lack of change, the continued use of a failing system and the complete inability to win a vital game.

Getting rid of him now actually gives us more of a chance in my mind than sticking with continued failure and inability to be up for a big game. With Davidson we are bound to go down with a whimper.

Edited by garydavidson

Sure there's a "Sack the Manager" thread.

Anyway, back on topic to play off.

1st leg play off on BBC 10th May k.o. 19.05 I.C.T. v Arbroath. 

2nd leg play off on BBC 13th May k.o. 1945 Arbroath v I.C.T.

May the better team win.

Saints to play the Victors .

C.o.y.s. 

Edited by HOODLUM65

Absolute no chance we are getting relegated outright.  After seeing highlights of st mirren, hibs and Aberdeen in recent weeks I can't believe our squad has finished below these teams.  

Watched the play off semi tonight and I am fairly confident we will see our way through.  Either a single goal over two legs or on penalties.