Premier Sports Cup 2022/23

Cagey

Draw for this year's cup on 25th May with first game on 9 July. So get your hols in before the start of start of a new exciting season.

Draw not regionalised this season and we won't get a bye so will do well to get out of group stages

24 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Draw for this year's cup on 25th May with first game on 9 July. So get your hols in before the start of start of a new exciting season.

Draw not regionalised this season and we won't get a bye so will do well to get out of group stages

Jeezo !Could you get more negative??We don't even know who we are playing and you have us out.Give me strength!!  

22 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Jeezo !Could you get more negative??We don't even know who we are playing and you have us out.Give me strength!!  

You say negative, some would say realistic. If we can’t score, we can’t win. Hopefully we avoid Kelty, Montrose, Forfar and anyone else who’ve beaten us in recent seasons :)

Edited by andrew

1 hour ago, andrew said:

You say negative, some would say realistic. If we can’t score, we can’t win. Hopefully we avoid Kelty, Montrose, Forfar and anyone else who’ve beaten us in recent seasons :)

Aye, let's hope we get any of Rangers, Hibs, Dundee Utd, Livingston, St.Mirren etc etc and let's no think of any good stuff that's happened eh. 

4 hours ago, Cagey said:

Sorry,can you point out to me what was negative ?.

Papped out in group stage!Hardly positive is it?

We have possibility of new players playing teams below our levrl,possibly new manager.fresh start .if you can't see negativity in your post i worry for you.      

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Papped out in group stage!Hardly positive is it?

We have possibility of new players playing teams below our levrl,possibly new manager.fresh start .if you can't see negativity in your post i worry for you.      

So ,will do well to get out of the group stages is getting papped out ?. Similar but not as brutal.

We will probably have the same manager . Have a core of players that aren't up to it with probably Clark, McCart and Rooney away. As regards new players, if they are being signed by Davidson then , yes we will do well to get out of the group stages.

54 minutes ago, Cagey said:

So ,will do well to get out of the group stages is getting papped out ?. Similar but not as brutal.

We will probably have the same manager . Have a core of players that aren't up to it with probably Clark, McCart and Rooney away. As regards new players, if they are being signed by Davidson then , yes we will do well to get out of the group stages.

I give up

Nah, we'll be in the Europa league qualifiers, cos after The Rangers win the Europa League we should get that spare qualifiying spot....think it's 26 spots we're getting this year..... seriously, someone was saying Ross COunty could get one dafuq is going on! 

10 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Nah, we'll be in the Europa league qualifiers, cos after The Rangers win the Europa League we should get that spare qualifiying spot....think it's 26 spots we're getting this year..... seriously, someone was saying Ross COunty could get one dafuq is going on! 

I don't think it's unreasonable to get into Europe by finishing 5th, especially now that there's a third tournament. Remember we qualified for Europe by finishing 6th a few years ago.

Ideally I think Scotland should be getting six places in Europe - two in each tournament.

With our squad and the standard of the league this season, we should have been up there pushing for a European place this year too.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pezza70 said:

That’s a good draw, I’m guessing it depends on what players we resign and who we lose.

I think Ayr and Annon will be home games so you are right there will probably be trips to both ends of the country.

Sorry that was meant to be a reply to Akuram.

Edited by Cagey