Staying up or going down??

saint-johns-toun

Staying up or going down???  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Well?? Choose....

• Relegated
    • Staying Up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/23/2022 at 09:00 PM

9 hours ago, Mr Dennis Wise said:

Davidson went for an interview with Forest Green rovers last week. That's how much he cares about this question. 

I’m not sure about the truth of this precisely, but I did hear that he has applied for lots of jobs in England over the last year. This might explain why not a huge amount of thought was put into the squad last summer, as he thought he’d be on his way anyway.

On 5/22/2022 at 2:52 AM, pezza70 said:

The supporters have been brilliant all season too keep turning up and parting with hard earned cash is something and not to have any protests / unsavoury incidents other then the Kelty match shows how lucky we are as a club.

Rangers supporters didn’t want their team come down here so threw toilet paper as a protest, our supporters still get behind our team every week, I honestly don’t think our clubs front office or our coaching staff appreciates it at all.

The comment that we have no right to expect to be in the top flight is something Arbroath should be saying not the manager from the team that won the double last season.

Our support is Brill and our average has grown and it's all down to those fantastic youngsters in the far left.. what a great support they are..

10 minutes ago, Linky said:

I’m not sure about the truth of this precisely, but I did hear that he has applied for lots of jobs in England over the last year. This might explain why not a huge amount of thought was put into the squad last summer, as he thought he’d be on his way anyway.

I share your doubts but the Stroud Times are reporting that FG identified who they want as their next manager 2 days ago and are awaiting permission from the guy's club to approach him.  If the rumour is true saints would certainly want to keep things quiet until 10.30.

Still can't see it but if the story is true I don't think the players would be demotivated.  Owen Coyle leaving us before the Challenge Cup final didn't stop us winning.

12 hours ago, south inch said:

I share your doubts but the Stroud Times are reporting that FG identified who they want as their next manager 2 days ago and are awaiting permission from the guy's club to approach him.  If the rumour is true saints would certainly want to keep things quiet until 10.30.

Still can't see it but if the story is true I don't think the players would be demotivated.  Owen Coyle leaving us before the Challenge Cup final didn't stop us winning.

It is allegedly the Notts county manager that they are in the process of appointing who is in a play off final.