The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

1 hour ago, Shipa said:

Bryson apparently off to Stenhousemuir.

Should be decent at that level if he can keep fit. A big if thought after his time at Aberdeen and Saints.

Good luck to him though.

Apparently part time. Sure I read he had some kind of business.

Edited by Cagey

10 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Brown and the kitman, and few tradefolk are the ones at the ground these days.... give it two or three weeks, we have a squad enough for the League cup and friendlies. 

Thought Brown was stepping back. Can't see him being there to do more than pick up his mail.

On 6/3/2022 at 6:07 PM, Johnny B said:

You are right it is just my work ethos. There have been many years that I have not had a holiday. If you want to succeed you some times have to forgo a holiday.  As I said I am the exception to the rule.

I hope he comes back refreshed with all his replacements for outgoing players in his portfolio and more important a second formation and contingency tactics. Because last season he got it all wrong

If work is more important than your personal life you're doing something wrong.

1 hour ago, tucker said:

Update today Callum hasn't given up on Zander but has. five or six keepers in mind if needed, waiting on mccart and hendry best offers on the table for them 

Which probably means, with his timing skills, that we will hear tomorrow where they are off to!

5 or 6 keepers in mind! To sign or are they just in his head?

Breath holding not on my agenda!

On 6/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, RandomGuy said:

Most Scottish contracts ended on the 1st.

Callum Hendry is likely to move to English football with the 24-year-old striker poised to leave St Johnstone at the end of his contract this summer. (Sunday Post, print edition)

That sounds loke his contract has not expired could it be 1st July?

3 hours ago, tucker said:

Update today Callum hasn't given up on Zander but has. five or six keepers in mind if needed, waiting on mccart and hendry best offers on the table for them 

Probably working out a six figure fee with Morton for Jack Hamilton.

2 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

Which probably means, with his timing skills, that we will hear tomorrow where they are off to!

5 or 6 keepers in mind! To sign or are they just in his head?

Breath holding not on my agenda!

What he means is he has been offered 5 or 6 goalies by their agents.

If David Marshall has moved to Hibs, is Matt Macey available?

I imagine Andy Firth is being touted around. I imagine Aberdeen will be signing the St. Mirren ‘keeper so Joe Lewis might be let go.

My biggest fear is we can’t get the right person and it gets towards the end of the window, so we offer Parish another year.