The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

7 hours ago, tucker said:

Update today Callum hasn't given up on Zander but has. five or six keepers in mind if needed, waiting on mccart and hendry best offers on the table for them 

how did they manage to get taht quote he is supposed to be away for 3 weeks on a golf holiday and not working :laugh:

3 hours ago, Linky said:

If David Marshall has moved to Hibs, is Matt Macey available?

I imagine Andy Firth is being touted around. I imagine Aberdeen will be signing the St. Mirren ‘keeper so Joe Lewis might be let go.

My biggest fear is we can’t get the right person and it gets towards the end of the window, so we offer Parish another year.

Parish has retired 

14 minutes ago, Linky said:

Ding ding ding. I called it. Would be a good signing I think,

I take it back. Luton Town also interested. The could offer 10x our wages. Also Parish about to sign a new deal. Back down to earth with a bump.

If the situation is as stated here CD has identified as our number 1 goalkeeper to sign the go on 3 weeks holiday The powers at be MUST sign one of those identified before his return It would be unthinkable to start pre-season without a keeper.

But CD can always do a Pontius Pilot and wash his hands of the situation  saying not my fault they were told who to sign

Edited by Johnny B

17 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Players we have offered contracts as well should be put on a strict deadline.  I.e Friday then its pulled and we move on.  To often we let this drag on and agents tout about playing one off against the other leaving us in the middle  

I agree and after last season the players under contract should be told they are not being allowed a move in the last week McCann should have gone earlier and given us time to find replacement

Edited by Johnny B

50 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Lets hope not as number 1

Let's hope it's as entertainment officer as he is no good even as a number 2.

If this is an indication of where we are going then heaven help us.

I am sure the season tickets will fly off the shelves now.

49 minutes ago, Linky said:

A fee is involved so Macey must be going to Luton. I’m predicting the next rumour will be Andy Firth.

If we are re_signing Parish then we don't need to sign a new keeper as we have Sinclair and the guy that was at Brechin last season as back up.

22 minutes ago, Cagey said:

If we are re_signing Parish then we don't need to sign a new keeper as we have Sinclair and the guy that was at Brechin last season as back up.

Parish will be back up.

Word is we’ve enquired about Ian Lawlor, who played 8 games for Dundee last season, with a view to him being Clark’s replacement. This just gets worse.

21 minutes ago, Linky said:

Parish will be back up.

Word is we’ve enquired about Ian Lawlor, who played 8 games for Dundee last season, with a view to him being Clark’s replacement. This just gets worse.

Can it get any worse. Surely Sinclair is better than him. Alan Preston is probably his agent.

We apparently put a bid in for s Dundee keeper. We are paying ****ing money for Lawler who was recommended by McGee. I don't think he needs a recommendation. Surely he has seen with his own eyes that he is suite.

Lawler and Parish first signing of this window. Just the boost we need NOT.

13 hours ago, Linky said:

Parish will be back up.

Lawler conceeded 14 goals in 7 appearances. Just exactly what we need.

Mind you slightly better than Parish ,17 in 7.

Lawler has to be 1st choice goalie :laugh:.

Edited by Cagey