The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

23 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm OK with these signings but would question giving a two year deal to a 35-year-old with recent injury issues.

Is Considine left-footed?

Think he often played left back at times for Done but doubt if he has legs for that now. Especially as Davidson plays wing backs.

30 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I'm OK with these signings but would question giving a two year deal to a 35-year-old with recent injury issues.

Is Considine left-footed?

Potentially just a base sum spread over two years rather than one, so in theory makes some sort of sense for the club? That’s the only justification I can see from a financial aspect. 

Aye, left footed

45 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Not unhappy with Wright.

He is a winger we do not play with wingers so I assume CD will try and make him our new right wing back That will give us 2 wingers Wright and MOH and a defensive right back to play right wing back. What ever happened to square pegs in square holes.

But I could be completely wrong and we are going to play 4 4 2 and 4 3 3 next season

1 minute ago, Johnny B said:

He is a winger we do not play with wingers so I assume CD will try and make him our new right wing back That will give us 2 wingers Wright and MOH and a defensive right back to play right wing back. What ever happened to square pegs in square holes.

But I could be completely wrong and we are going to play 4 4 2 and 4 3 3 next season

That would mean Davidson was away. We can only wish.

14 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Drey Wright came to us with a reputation of being a capable full back, winger and midfielder at Colchester. 

Has the attributes to be a decent wing back I reckon 

Considine straight replacement for McCart and he will split the season with Mahon in terms of game time and then move to a youth coaching role while still registered as a player. Brought in to push back 3, bring experience and help Mahon and Cleary understand the Scottish game/Davidson’s style.

Drew Wright with stay for two years, play very few games, fans will cry for him to start, Callum will randomly chuck him in from the start at ibrox or Celtic park, he will have a shocker, not kick a ball much after that and then return to Colchester in June 2024.