The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

Jesus Christ some of you could find the negative in a lottery win. 

Easy to say it’s an unnecessary waste of money but I doubt we are spending fortunes, and I travel backwards and forwards to the south of France all the time for less than it costs me to travel 90 miles by train to Perth. 

So a week away training in Spain is highly likely just as affordable as staying domestically for a training camp. 

if this has been booked for a long time, it’s highly likely to be the case. 

17 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Are folk who are complaining forgetting that our training pitches have been reseeded and cannot be regularly trained on at the minute?

Personally the further Davidson is away from Mcdiarmid park the better in my eyes.

Jeez when I read the first bit I thought oh no another happy clapper:D

17 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Are folk who are complaining forgetting that our training pitches have been reseeded and cannot be regularly trained on at the minute?

Personally the further Davidson is away from Mcdiarmid park the better in my eyes.

I think it was only 1 training pitch that was resurfaced. Not sure if they still train elsewhere as well.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Five goalkeepers shown training with us in the footage posted by the club on Twitter today.

That looks like Parish on the far right, then Sinclair. The two on the left look like youth players. Not sure about the one in the middle

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Five goalkeepers shown training with us in the footage posted by the club on Twitter today.

Had a little chuckle at the video, I know they are just stretching and warming up but something just amuses me about that video, along with the music. I'm not an expert but what are they doing in half those scenes.

10 hours ago, Cagey said:

Robbie McCrorie looking for another club now that has McGregor has signed an extension.

Would imagine Rangers would need a fee unless it was a loan.

His agent has had a busy summer so far linking him with Man United and other ridiculous targets :laugh:

Livi fans I know wouldn't have him back.

13 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

His agent has had a busy summer so far linking him with Man United and other ridiculous targets :laugh:

Livi fans I know wouldn't have him back.

None of those linked with us so far fill me with hope.