Season tickets

weesainty

9 hours ago, glenrothes saintee said:

Wasn’t going to buy one for next season as I’ve not used the last 2 ST’s I’ve had. However, change of heart this morning and have purchased one, first ever at Senior Citizen prices.

Me too, on both counts, not used my ST for two years and now due an old geezer ticket!

34 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Couldn’t resist it , was going to wait till I got something to get excited about announced from  the club but realised there would be a fair chance of death before we here anything from them so what the hell . 

Ditto. No point in boycotting as have been a fan for almost 70 years so don't think I can stay away no matter how bad we are.

Hopefully if things carry on the way they were last season Steve will sort it.

4 hours ago, rickardo said:

Couldn’t resist it , was going to wait till I got something to get excited about announced from  the club but realised there would be a fair chance of death before we here anything from them so what the hell . 

Top man .

your no ma pal for nothing .

I haven't renewed my season ticket yet and neither have my brother or dad. We were holding off to get seats together, but as more time passes I'm not sure I'll bother with a season ticket this year, which would be the first time in 11 years. 

8 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Any idea how many we had last season?

Don’t know but would guess nearer 3,000 than 2,000. Definitely got a bounce after the 2 cups plus European football and the home matches shown on tv.

i would imagine the tv coverage would have sold quite a lot, there were certainly a lot of missing season ticket holders at most home games as probably just watched from home. 

7 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

But we still want davidson out

Despite a few grumpy moments last Season especially after Kelty when I was fairly vocal about wanting him gone  I think he turned it about from then on and a half decent  report cars

It became obvious that staying up was the priority  and we did that so he deserves another chance 

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Despite a few grumpy moments last Season especially after Kelty when I was fairly vocal about wanting him gone  I think he turned it about from then on and a half decent  report cars

It became obvious that staying up was the priority  and we did that so he deserves another chance 

Jury still out