Team For Next Season

OldPoster

With the season now being over and there not being anything we can do about it, From the players we have who would you say are must keep players going out of contract and who would you let go? also who would you bring in?

Must Keep

Mensing

Hardie

Stanic

Ando

Rusty

Out

Lawrie

McManus

McInness

In

Offiong (hamilton)

I also dont think we have seen the last of Jason Scotland either

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nairn Saint
With the season now being over and there not being anything we can do about it, From the players we have who would you say are must keep players going out of contract and who would you let go? also who would you bring in?

Must Keep

Mensing

Hardie

Stanic

Ando

Rusty

Out

Lawrie

McManus

McInness

In

Offiong (hamilton)

I also dont think we have seen the last of Jason Scotland either

You are being over confident thinking we can win the league with 5 players (and no goalie)!

Lawrie has improved significantly and must be kept. Sorry but the same goes for the Cat even if it's just back up for Mr Main.

Offong is an excellent shout, he's been bother before.

I cant believe you are posting PISH like this tonight of all nights after all these players collectively have given us this season - call your self a supporter!!!

LAUGH OUT LOUD get a grip, Gutted does not even describe how i am feeling at the moment, But what can we do, Build for next season get stronger and win the league!

You are being over confident thinking we can win the league with 5 players (and no goalie)!

Lawrie has improved significantly and must be kept. Sorry but the same goes for the Cat even if it's just back up for Mr Main.

Offong is an excellent shout, he's been bother before.

I did say that were going out of contract tho!

Nobody contracted will be punted. Only re-signing doubts are Mensing and Scotland.

I think mensing will sign, Im not sure about scotland, after seeing his joy scoring his goal he may just stay, even if it is just one year, If not Richard Offiong is the man, Ive been saying that all season and i think if we paid 70k for our wullie we should be able to splash a bit of our cup cash on him

what do we rekon will happen with young andy jackson? I think the boy has potential, and although hasn't been given much game time i think he has shown his potential, particularly the 10 mins he played against clyde on tuesday, bar the sitter he missed at motherwell and another sitter he missed (can't recall who it was against) i don't think he has done anything to merit not being given another chance. I would have liked to have seen him given alot more game time this season, particularly infront of lilley, or even the right side of midfield. But saying that i can understand why coyle brings lilley on instead near the end of the game, as he very rarely wastes the ball, thats about all he offers however.

Not sure if Goran and Sheerin will have another full season in them,hope they do ,'cause they work well together.Stephen Glass is on loan to the Pars from Hibs so he could provide decent cover down the left.I was really impressed with Masterton of Clyde in the game last week,every good thing went through him.Wouldn't really punt anyone,but would spend our cup takings wisely on making the pool stronger,with pace and energy.

Like I've said elsewhere, punt Janczyk and Lilley and Halliwell is leaving in any case. I'd offer everyone else something although we have to be aware of what Dave said about Goran in particular. Sheerin has never had any pace so I'm not too concerned about him not lasting another season, plus he is only 32.