Team For Next Season

OldPoster

Watch this space Colin Samuel will be a sainty!

Collin Samuel will be released by Dundee United and is definitely a guy I'd take a chance on. He's probably been more successful at United than Jason was and like Jason, is far too often played on the wing rather than given an extended run up front.

This is a signing I'd love to see happen.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephen McDougall of Airdrie and Dave Mackay of Livingston are the top two signings i would be after!

McDougall would be excellent down the right hand side as replacement for Morais with his pace as well....still has a year on his contract but is too good for the second division and for some reason i remember hearing someone say to me that he would be off if they went down.

MacKay has had a solid season with many teams chasing him i would imagine - would be hopefull of us being able to bring him in!

Bryson is another name i've heard touted - seriously interested supposedly. He stayed in Perth for a while too and has a brother that stays here too i'm sure so could be possible ties bringing him towards Saints?

Colin Samuel gets my vote.

I agree with rabster, i think samuel would be a great signing for us. I wouldnt say he is better than jason but is certainly faster. He proved with falkirk what a good player he is at 1st division level, so lets hope coyle sees him as a possible transfer target.:D