Bring a friend to the game Saints v Livi 2nd March

I've somehow managed to find someone who wants a ticket, but of course the big issue is that your bring-a-friend can't sit with you if you don't have an unreserved seat next to you. So if you only have one season ticket to use, you're basically asking someone to come along and sit on their own. Not sure it will work in the way it's been done, but hope it bumps up the crowd at least a little.

I still think the club would have been better off using this type of initiative for a more appealing fixture with a better atmosphere (e.g. at home to Dundee or Hearts). I think that way people would have been more likely to have a memorable/enjoyable experience at the game and want to come back.

Ive the complete fear about this game.

Livingston gone to a 4-2-3-1 lately with 4 attacking players, and Nouble back in his best position.

We'll potentially go into this about 12 games without a win, and probably have every assuming its an easy 3pts to get us back on track.

Can fully see us going 5-4-1, coming out the blocks slow, and getting blown away in the first half.

Vibes around this game are horrendous.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Ive the complete fear about this game.

Livingston gone to a 4-2-3-1 lately with 4 attacking players, and Nouble back in his best position.

We'll potentially go into this about 12 games without a win, and probably have every assuming its an easy 3pts to get us back on track.

Can fully see us going 5-4-1, coming out the blocks slow, and getting blown away in the first half.

Vibes around this game are horrendous.

We need wee Davie the Ned to overthink it and do something stupid tactically.

1 minute ago, Strawman said:

Anyone else tried this, I can buy a ticket for friend ok but he wants to bring his son with him and it won’t let me add an u12 ticket ?

You'll probably have to use the ticket office.

Assume the system only accepts 1 ticket being added, so despite the U12 one being free, itll be rejected as its seen as 2 tickets being added rather than 1.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Tbf it worked.

I dont think Rooney actually posed much threat at all until scoring from a corner.

It also meant neither did Livi. Always impossible to say if Rooney or Bartley would have had a greater influence on the game if Bartley had been playing in his natural position.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

You'll probably have to use the ticket office.

Assume the system only accepts 1 ticket being added, so despite the U12 one being free, itll be rejected as its seen as 2 tickets being added rather than 1.

I messaged SLO and got an almost instant response, I was able to get 2 tickets by logging in twice. I presume she was doing something her end to allow me to do this.