St Johnstone v Dundee 30/03/24

tucker

Big game for saints . hopefully sprangler and drey make the bench . hopefully a 4 4 2 formation I do fear with Levein it maybe as defensive as possible

Hopefully a good win to get us there missing there best player  Owen Beck . These are winnable games before the split lets go for it 

19 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

No chance for Sprangler I reckon. 

We really do need to try and win this though. Make a statement, Levein FFS.

Did say two to six weeks for him so hopefully not that long

On 3/27/2024 at 10:11 AM, SaintJet said:

I work in Dundee and pass Dens eveyday; if the game was at Dens this weekend already it would be in doubt!

Relentless rain the last few days Dundee and north east Fife.

Dundee have 5 home games before the end of the season. Does anyone think they will be played.

They may have to borrow Tannadice now that they have pinched their groundsman.

4 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Can't shake the feeling we'll be going with a back five and one up front tomorrow.

Guaranteed. I think Dumdee  was in the paper saying something like Craig will.play it tight and we will have to break them down.. 

All the managers know Leveans game so they can safely attack knowing we will be no danger at the other end as our goals for testify. 

55 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Looks like the Dees have sold out their allocation; should be a great atmosphere.

They have only fully sold out one section behind the goal. Still tickets available at both side of the goal and in the main stand. Thought they would have sold much more by now.

Good to read that Saints have given away 1,500 tickets to schools and community groups for tomorrow

21 minutes ago, Aitchy said:

They have only fully sold out one section behind the goal. Still tickets available at both side of the goal and in the main stand. Thought they would have sold much more by now.

Good to read that Saints have given away 1,500 tickets to schools and community groups for tomorrow

My bad; I was looking on the saints site.

Good to see the club getting some young kids interested.