First Pre-Season Signing?

Top Dog

First Summer Signing?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick thought.....with Ian McCall away from QOS, and there ambition in question due to finances available. What are the chances of us making moves for a player or two of thiers, mainly Tosh.

Tosh couldn't get in their team for most of his spell there, albeit he was injured a bit. I think we've had a luck escape with him.

Hamilton have released Marvyn Wilson. Ex Airdrie,do you think Owen will sign him ?.

It seems every player we're linked with, OC has already tried to sign!

Airdrie, Saints and Hamilton were in a three-way battle for Marvyn Wilson two years ago. Saints made him a decent offer which Airdrie went out of their way to match and offered to pay for an operation he needed. When Wilson was in the hospital after the operation, Billy Reid went to see him and got him to sign a contract that dwarfed the offers from Saints and Airdrie.

I can't see OC going back in for him now though.

Gavin Rae has been released by Rangers. I'm guessing he'd be looking for an SPL club though. Worth a go though IMO.

Can't believe that Rangers have released Gavin Rae, was he not captaining them a few weeks back? I'd imagine he'll go to someone like Kilmarnock or Aberdeen. Worth a go at trying to sign him though i think?

Can't believe that Rangers have released Gavin Rae, was he not captaining them a few weeks back? I'd imagine he'll go to someone like Kilmarnock or Aberdeen. Worth a go at trying to sign him though i think?

i reckon so. although you are still shit at bowling though!!

Ah, Gavin Rae, captain of the Rangers side on the night we murdered them in the CIS Cup at Ibrox last season... He's about 30 years old and injury prone too, so that also fits in with Saints signing policy. :roll:

Herts

Guest Nairn Saint
Gavin Rae is rubbish, and always has been. I'd rather have Gavin Price.

Gavin Price could, and should, have been the new Gordon McGregor.

Why are people even of the opinion that Gavin Rae would come here? Who do people think we are! He's far better than St johnstone level.Folk are soo dissalusional.

He's rubbish. St Johnstone are miles too good for him. McInnes, Hardie and Mensing would all be in my midfield ahead of him.

Gavin Price's dad was a teacher at my school (we're talking Feldy in the 80's), he was also capped for the Scottish mens hockey team. And he was more ginger than the Ross County keeper crossed with....somebody else really ginger.

OK, Samson and ... erm... Chris Evans?.... Mick Hucknall?...

Herts

Coyle's shown an interest in Pedro Moutinho and Lee Miller

Sheerin is very likely to sign, and Mensing is likely to be off to Swindon, although Coyle hasnt given up on him staying.

Very Resonable Source. :)

Lee Miller is on big money but would be a good signing if he was prepared to play ball. Moutinho is gash, gash and more gash. No thanks OC!