Football manager 2007

^sainteebrian^

after winning 3-1 against livi in my first match (i started again with sainst) im in 3rd with my team so far being

Haliwell

james

mcmanus

hendon (from barnet)

hardie

sheridan

stevenson

william stanger (20 year old frenchie from rangers)

gavin skelton (gretna) (im sorry)

gavin swankie ( abroath)

scotland (soon to be leavig i think)

:D quite strong i think

• 2 weeks later...

am up to season 2024/25 now with Chelski.

Got bored at Saints - i couldnt get the ground expanded beyond 13000 so was always struggling for cash and moved to Valencia after winning the SPHell 3rd time in a row. Some success in Spain then went to Inter to win the CL and now back in england.

I seem to spend far more time with training and scouting - the games pretty much take care of themselves. If you have a winning formation - always tweak it during each match (last 5 mins or whatever) to stop the games AI busting it!!!

If you plan to stick with 1 club for a long time - get a Belgian feeder club. It makes signing south american wonderkids a helluva lot easier, and on loan, will get their EU nationality much quicker.

Just won the league and champions league with Madrid.

Got G. Pizzani from Fiorintina for £13m on a future transfer. Also Ranfinha from Gelsinchirkin for £8m

Got another £30m to spend. Any suggestions? I could do with a replacement for Cannavaro, and Beckham.

Just won the league and champions league with Madrid.

Got G. Pizzani from Fiorintina for £13m on a future transfer. Also Ranfinha from Gelsinchirkin for £8m

Got another £30m to spend. Any suggestions? I could do with a replacement for Cannavaro, and Beckham.

Wesley Sneijder (he can play any where along the midfield) for Beckham

Gerard Pique or Gabriel Militio for Cannavaro

i use basic 442 with the wide midfielders pushing on slightly. one AMC and one MC (retraining as DMC to give a bit more grit). usually resort to a 4-1-4-1 to close out games.

You must sort the training schedules manually - i create one for each position so, GK, FB, CB, DMC, MC, Wingers, ST. The overall workload is as high as i can get it, but still medium. Any player that complains about the high workload will be picking up his P45 at the end of the season !!

I also always try to get at least 9 coaches - one for each training discipline. Its easier to pick up a coach with 1 good attribute rather than an all-rounder. Small clubs with less coaches have to compromise, but i always sort my backroom staff before i even think about buying new players.

Every game is different, but Akinfeev, Rybka, Ustari, Schmoller, Kompany, Vanden Borre, Guarin, Adu, Rossi, Hleb (the other one), Ronaldo all seems to have consistantly good careers. Oh, and Rafinha!

i want to start a new saints save on championship manager from 2005/06 season i was wondering you think i should buy and sell i will have about 500,000 to spend

Spend £25 of that buying football manger, and chuck Champ man in the bin ;)

Every game is different, but Akinfeev, Rybka, Ustari, Schmoller, Kompany, Vanden Borre, Guarin, Adu, Rossi, Hleb (the other one), Ronaldo all seems to have consistantly good careers. Oh, and Rafinha!

Add to that:

Sidnei

Teaudors

Bale

Bojan

Okaka

Dalle Valle

Arouca

Kerlon

Falcao

Lucas

Dalle Valle