Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not the Elizabethan as it'll be packed, we shall be accompanied by a real live Fifer who has a knowledge of Dunf boozers so shall leave it to his considered judgement.

There will be a lot on the 12.18, also the 11.18. If you don't spot any Saints colours look for the cans of Tennents.

Cheers! Hopefully see you all on the train!

Gentlemen

May I insinuate myself into your company tomorrow? I quite fancy a wee trip to Dunfermline and a couple of beers. I've been meaning to intoduce myself to some fellow Embra Saints for a wee while.

I reckon I should be able to make Mathers for about 11.

Gentlemen

May I insinuate myself into your company tomorrow? I quite fancy a wee trip to Dunfermline and a couple of beers. I've been meaning to intoduce myself to some fellow Embra Saints for a wee while.

I reckon I should be able to make Mathers for about 11.

more the merrier mate, although im doubting my presence just now.

Was in a pretty bad car crash on the bypass last sunday and my neck is still killing me, don't think a day at the football will help much!

more the merrier mate, although im doubting my presence just now.

Was in a pretty bad car crash on the bypass last sunday and my neck is still killing me, don't think a day at the football will help much!

Sorry to hear that man, although a wee Tennents might just be the lubricatin it needs :)

Sorry to hear that man, although a wee Tennents might just be the lubricatin it needs :)

I'm ok, my mate's feeling the pain in his wallet though...

I did warn him about driving a Porsche 911 on 3rd party insurance!!!

Anyway, I'll try and make it if i can, but if not im sure it'll be a great day and if you've never met any other saintees in Edinburgh, this is as good a chance as any!