Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

With pre season about to start thought it was about time to get this going again.

We have a list of already interested names and I know there are others interested. I suggest another get together in Mathers Bar.

For those that missed this last time. We are trying to get a group of Edinburgh based saints fans together and run a bus to selected games during the season. We had an initial meeting which was successful and some of us travelled together by train to the semi.

There seems to be loads of Edinburgh Saints out there so there is no reason that this shouldn’t work and we are not talking every week but selected games where there is sufficient interest. Even just meeting for a beer after a game now and again.

How about meeting in Mathers Bar (Broughton Street) either Fri 6/7 or Fri 13/7, depending on everyone’s availability. Appreciate this is over the holiday period so no worries if you can’t attend and we will keep you updated through this forum.

If you live in Perth and know any Edinburgh based supporters it would be great if you could bring this to their attention and ask them to get in touch.

What’s everyone’s thoughts??

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy coming along as I can make either date, let me know whats decided and I'll see you all there.

I take my dad through to away matches but should be able to take the bus couple of times when it's running.

Some new interest on this thread which is great. Looks like the 6th is looking marginally more popular but we'll leave it a few days. If you can't make the pub we'll make sure the forum is kept up to date.

I fancy coming along as I can make either date, let me know whats decided and I'll see you all there.

I take my dad through to away matches but should be able to take the bus couple of times when it's running.

Get your dad involved too - the more the merrier.

i'd be interested. mite be able to tempt my brother

Get working on your brother fella.

t in the park on the 6th but can make the week after.....

I have a vague memory of seeing you jumping around a few Friday's ago!

Sorry been offline lately. I will go to Mathers on the 6th from about 6pm but if it's too short notice I'll also go on the 13th.

If you can't make either it's no problem I'll post an update on here.

Bus to Queens on day 1 sounds like a real possibility and if there is a bit of interest I'll get things moving.

Hope to see some of you on Fri.