Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

Sorry been offline lately. I will go to Mathers on the 6th from about 6pm but if it's too short notice I'll also go on the 13th.

If you can't make either it's no problem I'll post an update on here.

Bus to Queens on day 1 sounds like a real possibility and if there is a bit of interest I'll get things moving.

Hope to see some of you on Fri.

Unfortunately now can't make tomorrow (6th) but can manage the 13th. I'm defo up for a bus to Q.O.S. though.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry been offline lately. I will go to Mathers on the 6th from about 6pm but if it's too short notice I'll also go on the 13th.

If you can't make either it's no problem I'll post an update on here.

Bus to Queens on day 1 sounds like a real possibility and if there is a bit of interest I'll get things moving.

Hope to see some of you on Fri.

T in the park tomorrow tractor boy but will see you next week. Defo up for bus to QOS!

Greetings! I have just got back from my holidays on Mull which consisted of a Carlsberg frenzy, and the ceromonial returning of my Saints scarf which I left at a mates house in Perth after the Celtic semi. His squaw washed it as well which was nice and there is STILL a whiff of Muirton pie grease on it.

Anyhoo, I will be up for a shandy or the like on the 13th after work.

All new folk welcome............I will supply the sheep on wheels (now with full working parts).

Hope to see some of you there.

Greetings! I have just got back from my holidays on Mull which consisted of a Carlsberg frenzy, and the ceromonial returning of my Saints scarf which I left at a mates house in Perth after the Celtic semi. His squaw washed it as well which was nice and there is STILL a whiff of Muirton pie grease on it.

Anyhoo, I will be up for a shandy or the like on the 13th after work.

All new folk welcome............I will supply the sheep on wheels (now with full working parts).

Hope to see some of you there.

Ahh Jason we all wondered where you were! See you on Fri.

Had a good night last Fri and I am looking into getting a bus organised for the QotS game. Trying for a 24 - 30 seater so as soon as I have one provisionally booked i'll post my e-mail address to get definite numbers. Seems plenty of interest.

Jason, try and get that Polish barmaid along. grrrr.

The fragrant Angela from Krakow may well be in attendance on Friday eve. However her black belt in karate boyfriend Marek may also be kicking about - hopefully not in a literal sense!

Saint Kev has also let me know of a potential new member of our ever growing throng so it's onwards and upwards.

'Mon the Saints!

The fragrant Angela from Krakow may well be in attendance on Friday eve. However her black belt in karate boyfriend Marek may also be kicking about - hopefully not in a literal sense!

Saint Kev has also let me know of a potential new member of our ever growing throng so it's onwards and upwards.

'Mon the Saints!

See you on Friday

Tomorrow night still on then, yeah?

I'll try and pop into Mathers for one on Friday, but have another night out arranged so might not be able to make it. Hope to see a couple of you there

Yeah still on for a few pints. Not sure how many people can make it but the more the merrier. Anytime from 6.

I wont make it until half six but will defin be there. To avoid any confusion like we had last week, if you don't know any of us I am the one who is 6 foot 8.

orry for the no show on Friday - boss insisted on me tagging along on a client night and I couldn't get away. hope it was a good night.

Count me in for the QOS bus if it's still on. will private you my email address...

No probs Marc. It was another really good night and some more new faces. The plan is for me to phone around bus companies tomorrow to try and get the best deal on a 24 seater and book this for the QotS game. I will then post my e-mail address to get definate names.

Seems plenty of interest,

Had a nightmare trying to get a bus for the Queens game. Tried loads of companies and they either can't do it or are way too expensive. Apparantly they are all so busy because of the Edin festival.

I think we should hold off and try and get a bus for the Morton game in September. This way we can get definite numbers well in advance and get the right size of bus. Unless of course someone knows of a really cheap bus company???