Edinburgh Saints Get Together

Tractor Boy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know of any stops on the outskirts of perth/dundee that would take the bus kids and all .on the way up on saturday we passed a few places that might take the bus like bridge of earn/ glencarse/the two on the outskirts of dundee so get the thinking caps on and lets get somewhere lined up

• 2 weeks later...
Will Mathers be seeing some Scotland madness on Saturday? I've not been before so dont know if its got the big sceen...I'm really excited about it already-really hope we do it!!

Oh, I expect quite a few of your fellow travellers will be in for the game tomorrow. I would suggest getting there early as it might be a tad busy by kick off!

We will be the ones chewing straw, wearing tweed and voting Conservative.....in order that the Dunfermline fans can recognise us.:wink:

Hey all

Just want to post the list for the bus - if I have omitted anyone, which is very possible, give me a shout. Likewise, if anyone cant make it let me know also.

Tractor Boy +2

CrieffSaintAndy + 3

Ormond Boy + 2 (and another 2 maybe)

Killin Saints + bro

St Jason + The Claw

TallPaul

Baldy Marc

Auld Reekie Saint

Emma + 1

MacMerry Saint + 1

Capital Saint

Nelly

Wellsy

So theres still a few seats left if anyone needs them. As it stands we're still leaving at 12 but I'll phone next week and make it a bit earlier, will post exact time when I have it. Also we still need a place for refreshments so if anyone can help that would be good - I'm on the lash all weekend so can't be arsed.

does anyone know of any stops on the outskirts of perth/dundee that would take the bus kids and all .on the way up on saturday we passed a few places that might take the bus like bridge of earn/ glencarse/the two on the outskirts of dundee so get the thinking caps on and lets get somewhere lined up

You might try the Glencarse Hotel ( 01738 860206). Has a kids licence I believe and I know they have taken footie fans before

Hey all

Just want to post the list for the bus - if I have omitted anyone, which is very possible, give me a shout. Likewise, if anyone cant make it let me know also.

Tractor Boy +2

CrieffSaintAndy + 3

Ormond Boy + 2 (and another 2 maybe)

Killin Saints + bro

St Jason + The Claw

TallPaul

Baldy Marc

Auld Reekie Saint

Emma + 1

MacMerry Saint + 1

Capital Saint

Nelly

Wellsy

So theres still a few seats left if anyone needs them. As it stands we're still leaving at 12 but I'll phone next week and make it a bit earlier, will post exact time when I have it. Also we still need a place for refreshments so if anyone can help that would be good - I'm on the lash all weekend so can't be arsed.

Hi S.O.L

Only myself & Zorro now. (Andy has to work Sunday ) so I now have a spare ticket if anyone wants it. (Bob Shankly Stand - £15.00). I was assured on Saturday that the 'two maybes' will be there - they just need to know the time etc.

Refreshments - Perth!!!

Right, we're sorted. Leaving at 11, just along from the Conan doyle pub so if everyone could be there for about quarter to that would be good. Saintbear has very generously offered us hospitality at the Almondbank Inn on the way up, Tractor Boy has it sorted I think.

For those of you who dont have it i'll pm you my mobile number in case of any problems (if you need to get in touch though send me a text, I tend to ignore numbers I dont recognise).

So no drinking on Saturday night people, I expect you all to be bright and breezy and ready for a jolly old sing-song.