Challenge Cup Draw

templeofsaints

F.A.O. Edinburgh Saints,

Thought a nice little trip on the hovercraft to this game would set up for an enjoyable evening. Last trip across however is 18:20 which is great for getting there, but I guess it would be train/bus home.

It looks like the craft's docking station is only a 1/3 mile away from the stadium if that.

Anyone going to take the plunge on stagecoaches new service?

N.B.

1) I realise that this service is still on trial, but after the reports of huge lines at the portobello terminal I reckon they will keep it on.

2) I am not a stagecoach sales rep....

I seem to remember the last time i was at Starks Park there was some trouble outside before the game? Raith's biggest rivals are Dunfermline I'm sure.

Although it's one of these lop-sided rivalries where Raith hate Dunfermline more than the other way around. Dunfermline's main dust-up is with Falkirk for reasons that escape me just now... Has been for quite a while.

F.A.O. Edinburgh Saints,

Thought a nice little trip on the hovercraft to this game would set up for an enjoyable evening. Last trip across however is 18:20 which is great for getting there, but I guess it would be train/bus home.

It looks like the craft's docking station is only a 1/3 mile away from the stadium if that.

Anyone going to take the plunge on stagecoaches new service?

N.B.

1) I realise that this service is still on trial, but after the reports of huge lines at the portobello terminal I reckon they will keep it on.

2) I am not a stagecoach sales rep....

It finishes tomorrow mate, it was only on as a 2 week trial, the hovercraft is actually owned buy the bods from the Isle of White interestingly enough!

Is the Starks bar still there?

Childhood memories from in there sittin' with bag o crisps and glass bottle of coke watchin' the Stanley bus in action.

There used to be a fair bit of banter at Muirton and Starks atween the fans.

closed now i think