MoM Awards - Rnd 2 - Stirling Albion (h)

MoM vs Stirling Albion  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it says it all when Kevin Rutkiewicz was our best player on the field. Unfit and suffering towards the end of the match. Did he flair up the injury or was it cramp? It was really quite desperate to watch.

He is immensely talented though and I'm glad he played. Perhaps now it shows up McManus for just how poor he is.

I think it says it all when Kevin Rutkiewicz was our best player on the field. Unfit and suffering towards the end of the match. Did he flair up the injury or was it cramp? It was really quite desperate to watch.

He is immensely talented though and I'm glad he played. Perhaps now it shows up McManus for just how poor he is.

It was the injury Sam, the 'tackle' on him by the Stirling winger just about cut his legs off and he was holding his right knee again.....

I said, when we had a corner, in the first half: Dinky'll score here, and then he'll celebrate as if he's just won the cup.

45 minutes later the big man proved me right, great to see him back. One of the only positives from yesterday.

Ruti,mainly because it was his first full game & he never put a foot wrong although some blame him for the first goal.

I don`t think Hardie is missing Mensing,its just that he is out of position at left mid`. He was alright ewhen he moved infield.

Ruti for me. Thought he played a blinder apart from one mistake that cost us a goal. Looking forward to seeing a Ruti, James, Ando and Goran defence!

McCluskey was a close second as he completely changed the game when he game on. He was great going forward as well as going back and preventing at least goal.