Jokes

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

A Glasgow man - steaming and skint - is walking down Argyle Street .

When he spots a guy tinkering with the engine of his car!

'What's up Jimmy?' he asks.

'Piston broke,' he replies.

'Aye, same as masel..."

----------------------------------------

Did you hear about the fella who liked eating bricks and cement?

He's awa' noo.

Little Johnny walks into his parents room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts. Worried about what her son has seen she dress’s quickly and goes to find him.

Little Johnny sees his mom and asks "What were you and dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You’re wasting your time," say’s Little Johnny.

"Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled.

"Well, when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children.

You all have obsessions,' he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, 'You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy.'

He turned to the second Mum, Ann: 'Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny.'

He turned to the third Mum, Kathy: 'Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy.'

At this point, the fourth mum, Joyce, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, 'Come on d***, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick Willy up from school and go home.

(Apologies in advance if this offends anyone)

George Michael has sympathised with the Captain of the stricken Italian Liner saying

"I'm often left abandoned and lying on my side with a badly damaged bottom and dead seamen inside me after a nights cruising"

I got a letter from Screw Fix Direct thanking me for my interest, but explaining they were not a dating agency.

• 2 weeks later...

A Piece of Black Tarmac walks into a bar and shouts, ' I'm the hardest b***ard in here'.

Barman says 'Calm down mate, of course you are, you're a piece of tarmac!'

Then a piece of Red tarmac walks in and says ' I'll fight any f**cker here. Who wants a beating?'

Black Tarmac stays silent.

The barman says to the Black tarmac 'Why didn't you say anything? I thought you wanted a fight?'

Black tarmac replies 'I'm not messing with that f**ker, he's a f**king cyclepath!!'