Enoughs Enough! You Decide?

St Mikey

Another shambolic display leaves us 9 points behind after 4 games. If we think thats acceptable seen as though the team topping the table we beat on the last day of last season, I hope we get better before we play them or be embarrassed!

Enoughs enough, you decide - Who's fault is it?

1. Players and Attitudes?

2. Manager Selection?

3. Coaching?

4. The Board?

5. US, The Fans?

Seriously tho guys, I'm worried about the lack of ambition. We don't know who the hell is coming in and it's not long til the transfer window. We need a change and need it now! Would Coyle leaving for another club be such a good or bad thing?!?! Spending cash on Offiong a good or bad thing? etc. 2 Semi's and runners up in the league last year - Honestly, relegation dogfight this year?

You Decide......................................................

We are only 4 games last season we had 8 points. 3pts in 4 this, thats what progress is viewed on. Not whos coming in.

Can we blame the new pitch or new away-look home strip?

Conspiracy?

Any chance of getting fatty Ronaldo on loan for 6 months? anyone know his agent? LAUGH OUT LOUD

Settle down. There is a long way to go we all need to be positive.

We are still one of the top three teams in this division.

It's only a bad patch where our confidence it low.

It will come. Hopefully a striker will come too.

Top 3? I hope you are right but i fail to share your optimism to be frank. Having watched every game i honestly cannot remember such a run where the performances and results have been quite so bad.

The bottom line is that from 4 league games we have 3 points. Three of our opponents so far have been teams many would have regarded as cannon fodder yet we have managed just 2 paltry points against those three sides.People need to wake up and realise that this is not just co-incidence.

We are carrying too many passengers. Sheerin, McInnes and McManus today showed that they have stayed a season too long. Probably Stanic too, although i think he may just be carrying a knock. Anyway, these guys aint suddenly going to find a new turn of pace or that extra yard. 5 games on the trot they have been poor. Coyle must act now!

Obvious over reaction, but the start is not pretty. Sheerin a passenger? Every single one of our league goals have been scored or assisted by him, waken up. McManus was shaky the first few games as well but he's looking better now.We had 3 or 4 glorious chances in the first half today, if I'm honest I would play Coyle next week, as ridiculous as it sounds, he would have buried those thtat big lump Dylan Daal missed.

Some people were cracking up last Nivember and look what a season we had until injury time in a game we had no control over.

I agree it's been a poor start but we've got to keep believing things will change. I think draws are deceiving since we could have won two of these.

Players still settling in Jason, Mensing, James, Sheerin etc. all had to but later the fans came round to them.

It's been a poor start for Livi, Dunfermline, Man Utd., ICT, Hearts and lots of other teams and their fans will need cheering up.

The question is do you think there is the semblance of a good squad there? I think so plus maybe Imrie and Offlong.

Wasn't part of the problem last year due to the poor results earlier in the season - that's what stopped us going up. This season was always going to be harder and we badly needed to hit the ground running. So far we've ended up chasing games and haven't shown anything like enough signs that things will turn round.

After QoS/Stirling/Raith we expected the team to get their act together but it was more of the same long/high ball pish which is totally ineffective against even an average defence. Most of our goals have come from running at the opposition and playing to our strengths (e.g. speed on the wings or holding play) but too many of the players simply can't hack it these days.

How many daft stray passes failed to find their man yesterday? How many stupid long punts that were nowhere near a Saints shirt? How many times did people fail to either move into room or find their man? How often have Saints players been caught napping on the ball or because they're too bloody slow to react to the play? That's where part of the problem is - new signings are needed but there's a core problem with the attitude of the players just now that also needs sorted.

I dont think that there is anything too far wrong with the team as far as talent is concerned. Maybe do with 1 more midfielder. The strikers are all off the boil at the same time and some of the misses have been unbelievable. The only real problem I can see is a shit attitude with too many not willing to fight for a result. It seems to me like some of the older, more experienced guys in the side are just turning up and expecting things to happen for them. When they dont and we are struggling they cant be arsed putting in the effort to turn it round. They also spend more energy on having a go at each other. Time for some serious arse kicking Oc

I'll start to worry when we are this far down the league at Xmas. I am sure things will get better. After all they couldn't really get any worse.

The best thing Coyle could do is to leave out some of his "preferred starters" from the starting line up. Everyone in the team needs to know that they are not indespensible. The younger players also need to know that they will get a start if they show they are good enough.

I think some of the players ae turning up and going through the motions without getting stuck in. I am starting to think some of the older players are trying to pace themselves for the whole seson rather than get stuck in this early on. By the time they get their fingers out it could be too late.

could be all 5 of them . ..

1. Players and Attitudes? based on last seasons position, they could think because they took gretna all the way, they would walk this league but i dont think that is the reason. its the lack of desire to win, that annoys me, you can see it in players performances who wants it! ie Hardie, ok hes fans favourite but you can just tell that hes prepared to go through anything for the club. Same with Ruti, am not asking all the players to run through brick walls for the club but just show that there proud to be playing for the shirt!

2. Manager Selection? hmm, maybe, sticking with his same team all the time, not giving the youngsters a chance however we don't see what happens behind the scene, ie training, all we see is the game.

3. Coaching? i am starting to worry about that, i know coyle likes his shooting dribbles, simply because hes a striker and NO shots on target at yesterdays game is shocking!

4. The Board? nah doubt its there fault about the performances on the pitch, unless they are doing a hearts and getting invlved with team selection but i have doubts over that! They look like they are prepared to spend a bit of money, not much but its some

5. US, The Fans? well i dont know what else they cna ask from us, we had a big crowd at QOS, 3hours away!!! had a big crowd yesterday, bit quiet and against dundee, we turned out in out numbers?

thats my option . . .

Key to a good season is a good central midfield. I do not think we have the drive in midfield that we had last season. Long ball is played more as a result of a poorer midfield.

Are we not able to get some yuounger player on a season loan from a reasonably good English side like Sheffield United or similar. (I am no scout so have no names) but I do not think we have the contacts anyway.

I blame Irn Bru for sponsoring the league!