Perth Terrace Legends

Paul N Shark

Muzz, were you sitting near the training ground end v Stirling- I usually sit in the Main Stand so it was refreshing to sit amongst folk who can create a bit of atmosphere if you were there, if not then whoever it was well done.

Anyway, the guy who ran on the pitch v Dundee with his Saints scarf aloft in front of the Coags must go down as a legend.

What about the streaker who managed to scale the wall between the Main and Ormond stand- then turned up the next game wearing a Christmas Cracker standard moustache/fake nose/glasses disguise kit?

Muzz, were you sitting near the training ground end v Stirling- I usually sit in the Main Stand so it was refreshing to sit amongst folk who can create a bit of atmosphere if you were there, if not then whoever it was well done.

Anyway, the guy who ran on the pitch v Dundee with his Saints scarf aloft in front of the Coags must go down as a legend.

What about the streaker who managed to scale the wall between the Main and Ormond stand- then turned up the next game wearing a Christmas Cracker standard moustache/fake nose/glasses disguise kit?

i was nearer the halfway line mate and the boy who ran on the v the scum was sitting next to me yesterday LAUGH OUT LOUD

You're mixing up yer streakers... the guy who escaped and hid under a car!! was a cockney who was just up for that weekend... the next streaker was against Killie and he got nabbed in the ground, his name was Craig and he came to the next game in the most rediculous disguise... He is a kind of step-Dad type thing for one of my nephews!!! Still mad as a hatter but recently had his own wee baby, so that may calm him down a bit!