Raymond Stewart Returning

Sir Albert Tatlock

Talking to a friend of Raymonds who told me that there is a chance he might be returning to a youth coaching capacity. Maybe something to do with the fact that St Johnstone are looking closely at his sons progress.

Might be a lot of keech but at present he is lost to the game , driving for a motor company, would be a good move for all parties I think.

Guest Nairn Saint

Have I missed something?

Raymond always struck me as being a nice lad. He even let me 'meg him at a Balbeggie Rovers training session just after he had signed for West Ham.

Having said that, he never struck me quite as hard as he struck the former St Johnstone "legend" Pat Ward!

Might be a lot of keech....at present he is lost to the game.....would be a good move for all parties I think.

If youre going to make such a rash statement and use abusive language back it up with an explanation or leave the thread alone.

Guest Nairn Saint
If youre going to make such a rash statement and use abusive language back it up with an explanation or leave the thread alone.

I miss Victor! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Talking to a friend of Raymonds who told me that there is a chance he might be returning to a youth coaching capacity. Maybe something to do with the fact that St Johnstone are looking closely at his sons progress.

Might be a lot of keech but at present he is lost to the game , driving for a motor company, would be a good move for all parties I think.

*** Update

Look out for an announcement before the end of the season.

For those not in the know things were going well under Totten until this player arrived

Not long after he signed the dressing room split in 2 with Stewart gaining a lot of power as one of Totten's "yes men" and good players such as Baltacha ending up as subs or out of the team

There are also other personal issues which you can read about in old issues of the PA.

For those not in the know things were going well under Totten until this player arrived

Not long after he signed the dressing room split in 2 with Stewart gaining a lot of power as one of Totten's "yes men" and good players such as Baltacha ending up as subs or out of the team

There are also other personal issues which you can read about in old issues of the PA.

Not his biggest fan then RM. In fairness you are "in the know." Why are Saints considering this if indeed they are? Is TC lining up a future replacement?

Not his biggest fan then RM. In fairness you are "in the know." Why are Saints considering this if indeed they are? Is TC lining up a future replacement?

At that point Baltacha was a good friend as he stayed close to me so I guess my view is a bit biased. Someone who I work with is friends of Ray so I will try to find out what is happening

I have no idea if TC is lining up a replacement, He already has a good team in place and it could be that one of them is moving on.

Have I missed something?

Raymond always struck me as being a nice lad. He even let me 'meg him at a Balbeggie Rovers training session just after he had signed for West Ham.

I seen him a few times with Dundee United before he moved south and he was in a very impressive back line of Gough, Narey, hegarty and himself. It was also great to see a Perthshire lad have a 100% penalty record at West Ham including one in a cup final at Wembley. He was also captain at West Ham. He wasn't the same when we brought him home but still a good lad.