No. 1

monkfish

Who should be first choice  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neither - its too late for KC and AM is p*sh

Hows about Fabian Bartez?

He is old and past it

He is a 'Legend'

He was a bit of a 'Maverick'

His decision making was suspect

He liked to hang about off his line

Seems that this guy would tick a lot of boxes for the Mainites on here - Anybody got his number? He could walk into a guaranteed start for us irrespective of whether he was sh*te ot not.

Yes Monkfish, this is getting beyond the tedious stage and this poll seems to be a poll for poll's sake!

Is that why you voted :wink:

Aye I agree the topics been done to death, but I think it's interesting to find out that nearly half the people on here want Cuth in goals, which is a lot more than I thought it would be.

:oops: Should pay more attention. It's still a lot of people though

Depends on how you look at it because Main is winning by two to one in a two horse race so approximately 66% think he is the better keeper and only 33% think Cuthbert. Now i would suggest 33% is not a great vote when only presented with two options.

We are an average team with 2average goal keepers

Main has never been the same since returning but his performances have been improving as the season has progressed so i would not drop him just now for the sake of it tho i did vote for bert since i believe(despite his 100 appearances) he has not had a proper run in the team and last season he played well.

But let's hope Del has his eyes on a better than average gk-until then i'm 100% behind whoever wears the gloves!

A virtually faulteless display yesteday at Livingston has certainly helped Main's cause. Personally I like Kevin too but at Saints or any other full-time club I cannot see him being anything but back up.

If he moves on, whcih seems likely in the Summer I will wish him well and thank him for some fine performances over his time at Saints.

F.A.O. Moira Hutchison, C/O maths department, Perth High School

:lol::LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Main without a doubt. He has his faults, as have been highlighted but many top class saves he's made this season i'm not convinced Tucuth would have. Main commands his defence also, something that Cuthbert failed to.

Although it's natural to want Kevin Cuthbert to do well, I think he's become stale and would benefit from moving on.