Livingston vs. Saints 15/03/08

Must add that Robert Snodgrass looked ok today, and the victim of 'fashion' number 9 looked like he has real potential to be a good player. Pacy, few good turns...just a shame about the hair and the footy boots. Nonce!

Snoddy is a pure pretty boy. You see him prancing about McArther Glen thinking he has made it big time along with his other clowns. It is also well known around the area that he has a thing or two for School girls. I have to admit his footballing abilities are not too shabby though. And of course Dave MacKay is a bawbag.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great decision to venture north for our 3rd away game of the season and it was worth it. Terrific performance all round and Alan Main rolled back the years with some outstanding alacrity.

Had lunch with some Livvy fans at the ground and they were not confident about the outcome. Whilst I did not think we steamrollered them we had most of the play and won with considerable ease in the end.

How many Saintees were there in the crowd by the way as we were much noisier than the Livvi children?

I originally thought it had not gone in as the keeper never moved. There was a delayed reaction from most around me as we all thought the same and it had gone past the post.

I would also just like to say that, as a first time visitor to Almondvale, the pitch looked good and the stadium is actually pretty impressive.

Thought 2-0 flattered Livingston, we could have and should have won by more. Ando was an absolute rock at the back, especially in the first half, he seems to have become a lot more vocal on the pitch, maybe just comes with experience, but you could hear him organising things from the back, will be a big miss on Tuesday night. Plenty of other good performances in the team too, most notable being Main, Rocco and Peaso. Does anybody else find Liam Craig frustrating? Im a fan of his, and he can be really good at points, but then he seems to lose concentration and starts misplacing his passes and making reckless tackles. Gutted that i cant make Tuesday, but if we play as good as we did on Saturday we will be in with a chance.

I originally thought it had not gone in as the keeper never moved. There was a delayed reaction from most around me as we all thought the same and it had gone past the post.

I think everyone thought that! Only realised it was a goal when the net moved. They should really think about using black goal nets there.

Although their 'keeper made a couple of decent blocks, he was rooted to his line for most of the game, which considering his size must be frustrating for Livi fans. Ironically the one time he did leave his line, Rocco lobbed him!