Stirling Albion vs. Saints 23/04/08

Radford 72

The biggy coming up on Wednesday. Never mind Scottish Cup semis, this is the game we all want to win! Has anyone ever looked forward to a game less than the one at Forthbank? I'll miss my football over the summer but I'd be happy for the season just to end now. Will still be there out of habit though.

Can see big changes from Del and wouldn't be surprised to see Cuthbert, Anderson, James, Sheerin, Moon, Weatherston and McBreen all starting. Jacko will probably play as well as he chases his twenty goals. Maybe a chance for some of the younger guys as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there although its going to be pretty hard for the players to get motivated for this one, especially as there isnt anything to play for now.

I expect DM to freshen things up as mentioned earlier and will give James / McBreen etc the chance to get their fitness up. Also gives the younger players a chance to "go out and prove your worth a new contract". Hopefully they take the opportunity to impresse but i reckon it will be a very scrappy afair.

Dissertation deadline day so don't think I'll make it to be honest. Shame really as it's the only first division ground I've not been to!

You're not missing much.

Two small stands, not a great atmosphere from the home fans. Home fans don't sing at all, just swear at their team.

You must stop calling these chat lines. Has nobody told you they are all old grannies sitting doing their kniting whilst you spank the monkey.

YOUR JOKING !! oh well - better use the money i save for another season ticket.

Are those parking restrictions still in force outside the ground - i know its night-time -but you know what those green meanies are like.

Looking forward to see some new faces in the game against stirling.

I hope that if either Jody or Savo participate in the game they recieve a mega round of applause. They will feel the loss more than any others and we have a duty to put a metaphorical hand on their shoulders and lift their spirits. The team made the fans proud on Sunday, lets reciprocate at Stirling.

It will cost more to watch this game for an adult & child (£24) than it did on Sunday (£20).

That sums up the state of Scottish football at the moment.

£20 for an adult and child?

I spent £22 for my ticket. No student discount or anything. With Studen discount the game at Forthbank will be a tenner tops.

Ruti, McManus and MMM look like missing out since they're one booking away from a 2-match ban. Irvine is 1 yellow away from a 1-game ban. And Peaso needs a groin op.

Looks like plenty of changes tomorrow.

I actually was thinking last night after I'd originally posted that there might be guys close to a suspension.

I still expect the seven fit players that didn't start on Sunday to feature.

Typical Martin Hardie - hardly plays all season and still ends it as one of the players clocking up the most bookings in the team! :)

Remember he got a red card against Dundee, so that's twelve points. I think that probably means he's one had one yellow card all season. But like you say, he hasn't played many games.