Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

I think people like going to Dundee , and we take a lot more as they know there is going to be a lot of us and they know we are going to make a noise... a bit of publicity and a bit of commitment could go a long way to getting people to come to this game.

PSJ are playing that day against the pub that Wee John speaks of, so we will get a good atmosphere going on in there... and last season we spent the whole second half singing "Yellow Army", so it can be done... 'Mon The Saints!

Throat still hasn't recovered from that game!

Worth it though!!

a) i hope your faither no reading this or he will keep you in custody for a week or 2 .

I doubt that very much. His faither was always very accomodating with the CYS. There was a strictly enforced policy at Muirton. Saints had ten minutes to get stuck in, and only Dundee fans would be arrested, then normal order was restored. A very sensible policing policy.

I doubt that very much. His faither was always very accomodating with the CYS. There was a strictly enforced policy at Muirton. Saints had ten minutes to get stuck in, and only Dundee fans would be arrested, then normal order was restored. A very sensible policing policy.

It was more a "cannae be arsed" policy.He never did like paper work and it was either a slap on the coupon or a trip in the back of the van to the middle of nowhere and a long walk home. Ah ,these were the days.....:)

Soulfulsaint , thanks for the offer of help.

The Jeanfield 208 have subject to committee approval agreed to kick off by taking 3 buses. The super J's are going and Dunkeld road will have a bus although I would like to see them pitch in with 2/3 .

We should have some coverage in the PA next Friday.

I have not heard anything back from saints yet and will chase again at the begining of the week.

What I would like to see more than anything is one of the other fan bases stepping up to the line and saying they were organising a bus . Hopefully that would give others the impetus to start moving things forward themselves.

If you can lend any influence anywhere to get things moving then that would be great.

The other thought I had is the **** ran a fans convoy of cars down to Manchester.As well as getting as many buses there as we can muster we could try and get a few dozen if not a hundred plus cars leaving together , that would be some spectacle. Perhaps starting at the park and ride at Broxden and travelling down the Glasgow Rd on to South St and out the Edinburgh rd.Setting of a 1pm , scarfs flying etc , that could be quite colourful and would get a decent group inside the ground for the 2.30 chanting.

Any ideas that can help make a difference would be greatfully received. If we can make a difference this time maybe going forward we could set up a small committee for the anniversary away day and for fans events at Mcdermaid.

Can't wait for today , were blue ,were white were !!!!!!!!!!!

The team is on the up , we will beat Airdrie next week . Livi will see a great saints support but a day out in Livi does not compare to a day out in Dunf , hence the suggestion for the 1/11 game.

This is all about fan power , if more people want to go to Livi than Dunf then that is fine with me. However what I am trying to start is the first of an annual away day , we invade ,make merry , kick ass and go home smiling with 3 points in the bag.

Basically it is a flag day ,look out the colours and get right behind the team making as much noise as possible.

The team is on the up , we will beat Airdrie next week . Livi will see a great saints support but a day out in Livi does not compare to a day out in Dunf , hence the suggestion for the 1/11 game.

This is all about fan power , if more people want to go to Livi than Dunf then that is fine with me. However what I am trying to start is the first of an annual away day , we invade ,make merry , kick ass and go home smiling with 3 points in the bag.

Basically it is a flag day ,look out the colours and get right behind the team making as much noise as possible.

As a club do we have that many supporters banners, we hardly see any anyway, there were a couple at Ross county in the challenge cup I remember

Have to say I was doubtful about this idea. But am rounding up my dad, pals, nephew and everyone I know to make it to the game. Great Baker - but no drum solos please. That could annoy the cream of our support - and no way would you be clapton if we had to put up with that. Anyway I'm Jacking it in now.

Is your name not Bruce?