Massive blue and white away day army

Ginger Bakers rebel army

Wording for the article in Fridays PA now agreed , Gordon Bannerman has been a great help and has offered to put updates in subsequent PA's if we have something worth reporting.

Soulfulsaint , anything you can do to get us coverage on a wider basis on the you know what , would be great . What about a guess the saints turnout competition , obviously there will be a lot of sceptics putting in one as the answer but this is something you could run over the next 4 weeks, just a thought.

Thanks to all who have put positive messages of attending and bringing friends/family etc. Cars are obviously the easiest way to get there but I would still love to see an extra few buses turn up ,has anyone heard of anything being arranged?

we now need some sort of article to be put on the saints website/ programme to help generate intrest. Also great news "wee john" about the prices being only £6. Well done but i'll be going on the dunkeld road supporters club with my mates:) Hopefully we should be able to fill a few busses.

I have just heard back from Saints this afternoon.

Saints have agreed to cover this in the run up to the Dunfermline game both on the Saints website and in the Partick game programme.

I have also contacted DAFC and asked them if they will reduce the prices for under18's , I am waiting to hear back from them.

Blue and white barmy army , blue and white barmy army!

I have just heard back from Saints this afternoon.

Saints have agreed to cover this in the run up to the Dunfermline game both on the Saints website and in the Partick game programme.

I have also contacted DAFC and asked them if they will reduce the prices for under18's , I am waiting to hear back from them.

Blue and white barmy army , blue and white barmy army!

i called and e-mailed DAFC today asking why the prices higher for us and £1 for Partick under 18's. The ticket office was shut when i called so she said she had no info on prices(which can't be difficult to find) so it could have been after you called and you've got them on the hop. What really annoys me is on their website you can't find the prices for home fans, they also offer free season tickets for under 3's. They wanted £10 for my 2 yr old last year. DAFC= tight fifers

I contacted DAFC today at just before 2pm , I also let them know later on this afternoon that Saints were going to advertise the away day on their website and in the Partick game programme.

I expect it will take them a few days before we get an answer on the pricing issue . Suggest we remain patient just now and see what they come up with.

If I have not heard anything by the middle of next week I will get back in touch with them.

Looking forward to a good 3 points tomorrow.

Wee John , can we have your permission please to advertise the Jeanfield 208 buses in the PA (assuming the PA will put it in which I think they will).

Something along the lines off " The Jeanfield 208 are laying on extra buses in support of the massive blue and white army away day.

Bus(es) leave the 208 at 11.30am .

We'll take as many buses as we can fill.

Please phone (01738) 561020 to book seats before 10pm at night."